Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Truuuuuusted
+1 has been helping with staffing when hes online and pointing things out, been muting/gagging for slurs appropriately and even dming me evidence on discord to post in wl. good guy
+1, time and time again has helped me while staffing, either coming into situations and having all the evidence for it ready to go, or pointing things out to me that I might be missing. Would be great addition to the staff team.
I' just a simple Killahsasasin, with simple killah dreams, but enough talk about me. Today we talk about why Wrom would make a great addition to the staffing team on Dinks or as I call the staffing "family" here on Dinklebergs ttt. My reason for why Wrom should be staff is because he plays on the server alot +1. No further basis are necessary.
Pretty chill player, fun to play with, has been in the community for some time, has brought a decent amount of ban request from both DR and TTT on the time they have been here.

I do believe they deserve the Trusted Rank

+1 would definitely want to see them as a staff
[Image: unknown.png]
Good Morning Worm 

Thank you for applying to become part of the TTT staff team 

- Put effort into their staff application and shows a strong desire to help staff our server/community.
   Uh Kinda I guess to both of these.

- No mildly significant or major behavioral issues as of late
  None to mention, no warns, bans, reasons to watch or ban requests made on you

- Has consistent activity and engagement in the server for a month / 100+ hours in server
  Check

- Mild level of engagement outside of the server. (Forums and Discord)
 You have decent engagement on both the discord and forums so no issues there.

- Shows a good understanding of the rules and follows them
  Apart from being a "CERTIFIED RDMER" you seem to have a decent understanding of the rules, and follow them.

- Any previous experience staffing?
 Apparently so, that is definitely helpful

- Any previous ban requests (Not Required but definitely helps)
  Yes and I can't see any issues with them and most don't have any additional information needed so this is a major boost.

Conclusion:
I think Worm should be given the opportunity to become part of the staff team, nothing much more to say here. 
+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Fastest +1 for me. I did encourage you to apply even after I made it a joke. Like everyone else said, you have a good understanding of the rules and where the line is drawn about having fun and taking measures for people who are generally being trolls. You always asks questions and are generally helpful in forums when staff aren't on. I look forward to having you on the team soon!

I will train you, fuck the rest of the staff >:)
knows how to have fun playing, informed of the rules and gets along with players, +1
You have more ban requests than I think I ever did when going for trusted. Hell, maybe more than I ever had ... period. You know the rules and obviously can handle the single requirement I have for all trusted: a history of ban requests.

Easy +1. Keep it up. Hope to see you soon (here's a little secret too, you'll be accepted as long as you've done nothing seriously bad recently.)
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Thank you all of you for the kind words i wont let you down :D
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Let me homerun bat him once (ended poorly for him) and, if elected, he will bring the overall BMI of the server down which is GREATLY needed atm. +1