Unjust Ban
Ingame Name: Rick Sanchez (Earth C137)

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:72949909

Who Banned You: Mr_Rippe (With admin approval)

Reason For Ban: "Sexual harassment and a whole laundry list of other reasons"

Length of Ban: 1 Week

Reason for Mods to Unban: I did not actually break any rules outside of one, that of which is not bannable.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: Let me start by saying this, I will never. Never. Claim to be the best staff on this server, nor will I even claim to be good at my job. I do however, like to think I do the best I can. Before I get to the major point of this, I'd like to address me kicking a user by the name of "You". I still view it as a troll name meant to be like ones that say "She, He, They, I, No one, etc." is when you use the radio, a name meant to confuse and cover. It has been brought to my attention that it was not against the rules to have that name, I apologize You, if you're reading this of course, that was my bad.

Now, onto the reasons I was banned. Apparently the "You" situation was one of them, but I've addressed that. I was banned for "sexual harassment and a whole laundry list of other reasons" the only other reasons I was told were the "You" situation and me queueing the ISIS theme song.

As I said in the forum post about the ISIS theme song, it is not a song that is bad in it of itself just because the song is associated with an extremist group of the Muslim religion. I restate that here as it holds up and is not a reason to ban someone.

Moving on to the "sexual harassment" portion of my ban, lets get into this one. This right here, http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-32.html, are the harassment guidelines. I did not meet this criteria. What happened was I logged in an heard Avi online, so naturally as I am sarcastic and crass with my humor and far less well spoken than when I'm on here and fairly upset, I queued a random song from my playlist. I'm fairly sure it was one of my Rick and Morty songs, but I'll be honest the song had nothing to do with Avi herself. I said as the title for the song "Avi Has Nice Titties For A Little Boy" as I was referencing this youtube video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNlMwK-HyRw, at moment 1:51 when a creepy tree says the line "You have nice titties for a little boy, eeeeeh" or something to that sound effect at the end. It was quite obviously a joke and a reference, but Avi took offense and told me to stop. When she told me to stop, I did in fact stop queueing anything that would mention her but I did also tell her to take a joke. This was probably not the best course of action, but I stand by the statement's meaning. We should all be able to laugh at ourselves, especially staff. I apologize if you were that hurt by this little song queue Avi, and I mean that sincerely. It still does not qualify as harassment or as something that I should've been banned by. Now about 3 or 4 maps later Moderate logged on and started to tell me off about queueing songs with people in theme, something I hadn't done in about 3 or 4 maps as I was now just going through queueing my normal rotation of songs such as Rick and Morty, iSpy, Shooting Stars, etc. without actually mentioning anyone in those song queues. I chewed out Moderate over voice chat as he had a lack of evidence of me mentioning anyone outside of Avi who was not on my friend's list at all, the only other person I used to frequently mention was Lily back when we were joking around a month or two ago before me going inactive for a little while to focus on school. Rippe then logged in and banned me almost as soon as he logged in. Apparently this ban was admin approved, but I want to make it clear I do not #BlameRippe for this as he was, I hope at least, just doing as told by an admin.

As I said, what I did does not qualify as sexual harassment or harassment in general as I stopped when asked. I may not have said the best words in response, but I did in fact stop. Moderate logging in 3 or 4 maps later didn't help with the situation as it had already ended, but he instead brought up something that was no longer relevant with no evidence to support his claim.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.
[Image: running-shaggy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

In all seriousness tho, a kick and a private talk with him would had yield a better outcome. Admins need to be less lazy and start guiding our young and ignorant children.

Kappa.

[Image: SigTest_zps6ha5yj6k.png]
I'm with @"Reminisce" on this one, a private chat between all parties to discuss matters and end the problems would have been best, that'd way Rick would see how Avi feels about it rather than just purging him without knowing how the offended person feels regarding the song queuing. Besides that, I haven't truly seen Rick do anything wrong in the sense. I +1 for unban if not +1 for reduced ban.
Incase you people didn't know this is also Cosmo/Gay fish, some people didn't seem to realize it.
(05-05-2017, 09:01 AM)Scoovie Wrote: Incase you people didn't know this is also Cosmo/Gay fish, some people didn't seem to realize it.

And Lieutenant Lugia
(05-05-2017, 09:01 AM)Scoovie Wrote: Incase you people didn't know this is also Cosmo/Gay fish, some people didn't seem to realize it.

Unable to process reference. Dick stuck inside blender, please explain.

[Image: SigTest_zps6ha5yj6k.png]
(05-05-2017, 09:11 AM)Edens Project Wrote:

Unable to process reference. Dick stuck inside blender, please explain.

I think I've had two reports on the forums total, one was false and the other I was told how to better handle a situation back when I first started out as Tmod. Under the name Gay Fish at least.
werent you already told not to queue that song? why did you queue it again >.>
Dont look so blue
(05-05-2017, 09:25 AM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: werent you already told not to queue that song? why did you queue it again >.>

Which song? I haven't requeued the ISIS theme since Christian and I had a disagreement. I queued some random song from my rotation with the joke about Avi.
(05-05-2017, 09:33 AM)Rick Sanchez (Earth C137) Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 09:25 AM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: werent you already told not to queue that song? why did you queue it again >.>

Which song? I haven't requeued the ISIS theme since Christian and I had a disagreement. I queued some random song from my rotation with the joke about Avi.

well im not gonna -1 or +1, youve done some things recently and in the past i dont really think are very fitting for staff, and the one week ban is a good slap on the wrist, but when you have questions make sure to ask someone before jumping to conclusions ^^
Dont look so blue