Unjust Ban
I've definitely made more outrageous little boy comments to avi on more than a few occasions.
As well like the rules state: if they're asked to stop and stop it's nothing to continue on about; not even a kick.

We need to stop holding grudges on this server and hitting people with silly menial inconsequential shit and making it into a ban; just because you're still up in arms about something that was also a silly ass situation for some one to be in trouble for.

Mods need to do mod shit and stop sweeping it under the rug in the laziest way possible (bans and locked threads). Teach, explain, inform, and help better these players. If all else fails then kick, ban, lock. Your goal isn't to weed out our community down to it's core players; your RESPONSIBILITY YOU CHOSE TO HAVE is to create a welcoming fair and friendly environment for everyone.

+1 un-ban this is dumb
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Dude, you queued a song with a title commenting on a XX year old girls chest. Chill the fuck out before Chris Hansen gets involved. You've done lots of shit that's not welcomed by the people you have done them against. You were kicking the other day for things that are just fine in the rules (someone named You). Take the week, chill out, and when you come back think about your actions.

Avi hardly ever complains and you made her feel extremely uncomfortable.

This isn't a ban based off of this single incident, this is a ban based off of the fact that every time you come back you do dumb shit(racist, trolling, abuse of power, etc.)
I'm not trying to be PC police here but jesus dude think about shit before you do it.

-1 wait it out. while you're banned, read the MOTD and staff guidelines, rules, etc. I can provide links if you need them.
-1 for a couple of reasons on this one. I wasn't here back when you were Gay Fish, but I have been recently updated on the issues that you've previously had. And if you were warned about questionable queues before, why go out and risk that again and queue some more questionable queues. Not only that but the complete disregard that you have towards how Avi felt upon the title of one of your queues is extremely arrogant and ignorant. Maybe it's not a joke to Avi, so you should stop treating it as such considering everything. I haven't played with you too often since you came back, however I was playing before you got banned and I think the day before that. And your attitude towards the whole situation is condescending to begin with. As staff, and as a Tmod, I would think you would hold yourself to a higher standard and try to avoid any encounters or situations in which the other staff have any reason to have a problem with you. However you continued with queues that are looked down upon to begin with, you really need an attiude change before you come back. Theres no room for staff in this server to act like children when this is a title and responsiblity that should be held up in a high regard. I really hope you realize that by the time you return.
(05-05-2017, 10:49 AM)Everyjuan Wrote: Dude, you queued a song with a title commenting on a XX year old girls chest.  Chill the fuck out before Chris Hansen gets involved.  You've done lots of shit that's not welcomed by the people you have done them against.  You were kicking the other day for things that are just fine in the rules (someone named You). Take the week, chill out, and when you come back think about your actions.

This isn't a ban based off of this single incident, this is a ban based off of the fact that every time you come back you do dumb shit(racist, trolling, abuse of power, etc.)
I'm not trying to be PC police here but jesus dude think about shit before you do it.

-1 wait it out. while you're banned, read the MOTD and staff guidelines, rules, etc. I can provide links if you need them.
After what @Everyjuan just stated, you should definitely NOT be unbanned or reduced. Wait out your ban. -1

Absolutely not.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(05-05-2017, 10:49 AM)Everyjuan Wrote: Dude, you queued a song with a title commenting on a XX year old girls chest.  Chill the fuck out before Chris Hansen gets involved.  You've done lots of shit that's not welcomed by the people you have done them against.  You were kicking the other day for things that are just fine in the rules (someone named You). Take the week, chill out, and when you come back think about your actions.

And I'm an XX year old boy as well, don't play the age card because that won't help you. The "You" incident happened YESTERDAY, not a few days ago, it happened shortly after the thing with Avi. The young route doesn't work in your favor here because of my age, it's hypocritical at best to go on about that so don't pay it, and I've been called far worse by others and kept my mouth shut about it because it's all in jest and good fun. I have no idea what Avi actually looks like, and I didn't even know Avi was a girl at the time of the queue. Staff tease other staff all the time, myself included being teased and doing teasing. I have thought about my actions and I'm both a minor and a minority so PC doesn't really apply here, no one is saying anything about someone based on sex, race, etc. it's idiotic to bring it up in this context. And as I said, I do sincerely apologize to Avi if she was in fact deeply offended, that was not my intention at all.

I've also not done racist shit before, I used to a queue a whole list of songs that made fun of ALL people (white, black, hispanic, muslim, asian, etc.) as well as making constant gay jokes about myself because I'm bisexual. There was absolutely nothing personal meant in this and anyone who's spent more than 5 minutes talking to me knows that I have a very cynical and sarcastic way about myself not to mention extremely goofy to contrast the recent string of super serious that's taken over the server.

Make sure to take into account it was a reference to an old YouTube animation that I even linked in my unban request, though I doubt you went and looked at it honestly based on your response to me.

(05-05-2017, 11:00 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: -1 for a couple of reasons on this one. I wasn't here back when you were Gay Fish, but I have been recently updated on the issues that you've previously had. And if you were warned about questionable queues before, why go out and risk that again and queue some more questionable queues. Not only that but the complete disregard that you have towards how Avi felt upon the title of one of your queues is extremely arrogant and ignorant. Maybe it's not a joke to Avi, so you should stop treating it as such considering everything. I haven't played with you too often since you came back, however I was playing before you got banned and I think the day before that. And your attitude towards the whole situation is condescending to begin with. As staff, and as a Tmod, I would think you would hold yourself to a higher standard and try to avoid any encounters or situations in which the other staff have any reason to have a problem with you. However you continued with queues that are looked down upon to begin with, you really need an attiude change before you come back. Theres no room for staff in this server to act like children when this is a title and responsiblity that should be held up in a high regard. I really hope you realize that by the time you return.

Please elaborate on my queues, because the only other songs I've queued have been iSpy, Shooting Star, Goodbye Moonmen, a couple of memes that I made sure weren't ear rape or overly offensive (Take the Donal Trump Love song one I queue every once in a while), the Booty Song, etc. Half the time my queues don't even play, so I doubt there's many I have queued that are so rude and offensive.

Take note that the songs that were taken out of my queue are all making fun of the common stereotypes about races, religions, and ethnic groups that I stopped queueing once told to. These songs would be:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85tr8h0BjVk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpNkfaMCFqE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkjsPuCl0p4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYjqBqrZVTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEk7hT3wU1E
[Image: running-shaggy.gif]
(05-05-2017, 12:14 PM)Rick Sanchez (Earth C137) Wrote:

And I'm an XX year old boy as well, don't play the age card because that won't help you. The "You" incident happened YESTERDAY, not a few days ago, it happened shortly after the thing with Avi. The young route doesn't work in your favor here because of my age, it's hypocritical at best to go on about that so don't pay it, and I've been called far worse by others and kept my mouth shut about it because it's all in jest and good fun. I have no idea what Avi actually looks like, and I didn't even know Avi was a girl at the time of the queue. Staff tease other staff all the time, myself included being teased and doing teasing. I have thought about my actions and I'm both a minor and a minority so PC doesn't really apply here, no one is saying anything about someone based on sex, race, etc. it's idiotic to bring it up in this context. And as I said, I do sincerely apologize to Avi if she was in fact deeply offended, that was not my intention at all.

I've also not done racist shit before, I used to a queue a whole list of songs that made fun of ALL people (white, black, hispanic, muslim, asian, etc.) as well as making constant gay jokes about myself because I'm bisexual. There was absolutely nothing personal meant in this and anyone who's spent more than 5 minutes talking to me knows that I have a very cynical and sarcastic way about myself not to mention extremely goofy to contrast the recent string of super serious that's taken over the server.

Make sure to take into account it was a reference to an old YouTube animation that I even linked in my unban request, though I doubt you went and looked at it honestly based on your response to me.

(05-05-2017, 11:00 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: -1 for a couple of reasons on this one. I wasn't here back when you were Gay Fish, but I have been recently updated on the issues that you've previously had. And if you were warned about questionable queues before, why go out and risk that again and queue some more questionable queues. Not only that but the complete disregard that you have towards how Avi felt upon the title of one of your queues is extremely arrogant and ignorant. Maybe it's not a joke to Avi, so you should stop treating it as such considering everything. I haven't played with you too often since you came back, however I was playing before you got banned and I think the day before that. And your attitude towards the whole situation is condescending to begin with. As staff, and as a Tmod, I would think you would hold yourself to a higher standard and try to avoid any encounters or situations in which the other staff have any reason to have a problem with you. However you continued with queues that are looked down upon to begin with, you really need an attiude change before you come back. Theres no room for staff in this server to act like children when this is a title and responsiblity that should be held up in a high regard. I really hope you realize that by the time you return.

Please elaborate on my queues, because the only other songs I've queued have been iSpy, Shooting Star, Goodbye Moonmen, a couple of memes that I made sure weren't ear rape or overly offensive (Take the Donal Trump Love song one I queue every once in a while), the Booty Song, etc. Half the time my queues doesn't even play, so I doubt there's many I have queued that are so rude and offensive.
None of what you said gives you the right to offend and harass people as staff on this server. And yes I know what you were referencing with the song.

Just another thing, to clear it up, Avi only firmly said stop. She did not make it clear to me that she was disturbed or extremely offended, had I known then I would have made efforts to apologize and make sure she knew I meant no harm at all. Instead everyone came on defending her without asking me to explain myself let alone give me the chance to explain myself 3 or 4 maps later and banned me.

(05-05-2017, 12:21 PM)Everyjuan Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 12:14 PM)Rick Sanchez (Earth C137) Wrote:

Please elaborate on my queues, because the only other songs I've queued have been iSpy, Shooting Star, Goodbye Moonmen, a couple of memes that I made sure weren't ear rape or overly offensive (Take the Donal Trump Love song one I queue every once in a while), the Booty Song, etc. Half the time my queues doesn't even play, so I doubt there's many I have queued that are so rude and offensive.
None of what you said gives you the right to offend and harass people as staff on this server. And yes I know what you were referencing with the song.

The song itself also had nothing to do with the tag line, it was just a random song from my queue.
(05-05-2017, 12:22 PM)Rick Sanchez (Earth C137) Wrote:

Just another thing, to clear it up, Avi only firmly said stop. She did not make it clear to me that she was disturbed or extremely offended, had I known then I would have made efforts to apologize and make sure she knew I meant no harm at all. Instead everyone came on defending her without asking me to explain myself let alone give me the chance to explain myself 3 or 4 maps later and banned me.
You should've known what she was talking about...
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(05-05-2017, 12:26 PM)reed1103 Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 12:22 PM)Rick Sanchez (Earth C137) Wrote:

You should've known what she was talking about...

Avi quite literally only said in the admin chat to not do so, when I told her it was a joke she said she didn't care and that she wanted me to stop. I said take a joke and stopped queueing anything that might have mentioned her. Her voice chat had nothing to do with what went on in admin chat and she in no way sounded as though I'd personally attacked her. I had nothing to go off other than a brief moment of "Welp, ok I guess that annoyed her, won't do that again some people just can't take a joke sometimes." and I went about my way on the server. She in no way after telling me to stop attempted to tell me that I had upset her beyond mild annoyance, had we communicated better I'd have been more than ready to apologize to her the same way I would to anyone offended by a joke made by me, you just have to tell me I upset you and I'll do my best to make amends. Instead I got a swift ban without being given a chance to defend or explain myself.
How about this. What made you think it was okay to speak like that to Avi in the first place?