Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
neon green
(01-28-2022, 04:23 PM)LemonTiara Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 02:56 AM).cee Wrote: *very convincing information*

+1, ceebeast has proven, not that he was ever doubted for what I can tell, that he could/(will) be a great mod. He's fun to play with while still enforcing the rules. Not much else to say.

Also, this way I can be king of t-mods ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
King of stupid

+1. You've been around even before I decided to resign for a short time. You've helped me every step of the way when I started climbing the ranks and overall just a wonderful person. You know the rules, you know how to have fun and be staff.
If I don't say something about it now then I don't think I'll get the chance to again so might as well -1
Now before people jump on me about being inactive on the server, maybe you should do me the honor of letting me explain why. It all started sometime just before December of 2020 when an issue involving me came up. The admins talked to me about using a program (of which I had asked about before even using, and was told they would get back to me) but eventually asked me not to use it, so I didn't. But it just so happened that me, being me, made a joke about "haha well I'm still going to if they tell me not to" before they actually told me not to. This is where the issue starts, because that audio of me was clipped, and .ceebeast harassed me about it for weeks. I eventually stopped playing anytime I saw him on. I would be active here and there from then on, but every time I saw him this issue always popped up. Now it's reasonable for you to assume he would be over it by now, being as its this long after December of 2020, but when I tried to get back on the server around November of 2021 I was harassed again, by the same person.
In short, He's harassed me off of the server for over a year now because of an issue the mods weren't even positive on that was literally solved in 2 days. I can't get on the server without him harassing me or trying to get people to harass me.
Now for the cherry on top. The reason I'm saying it here and not talking to the staff. I already did. 
December 14, 2020 at 2:41pm Nicol Bolas spoke to ceebeast and told him to cut the shit. He did not cut the shit. 
November 6, 2021 at 10:19pm bryanbrr told me he would speak to the other admins about the issue, knowing about the past incident and failure to listen. Nothing came of this either.
So truthfully, I dont expect you to listen to me, for the third time, but just in case you want to, I still have all the evidence from all the way back to 2020 about his harassment. Message me and I'll send it all to you, but as has happened twice before just with this incident alone, I dont expect anything to be done.

Edit: Removing a piece of minor information that was incorrect and irrelevant to tidy up the post
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
(01-31-2022, 05:28 PM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: If I don't say something about it now then I don't think I'll get the chance to again so might as well -1
Now before people jump on me about being inactive on the server, maybe you should do me the honor of letting me explain why. It all started sometime just before December of 2020 when an issue involving me came up. The admins talked to me about using a program (of which I had asked about before even using, and was told they would get back to me) but eventually asked me not to use it, so I didn't. But it just so happened that me, being me, made a joke about "haha well I'm still going to if they tell me not to" before they actually told me not to. This is where the issue starts, because that audio of me was clipped, and .ceebeast harassed me about it for weeks. I eventually stopped playing anytime I saw him on. I would be active here and there from then on, but every time I saw him this issue always popped up. Now it's reasonable for you to assume he would be over it by now, being as its this long after December of 2020, but when I tried to get back on the server around November of 2021 I was harassed again, by the same person. To make it all more infuriating, I believe that I actually supported .ceebeast's tmod or trusted app, because he had told me he moved on and the problem was solved (If I'm thinking of the right person, but I'm not positive so take it with a grain of salt.) 
In short, He's harassed me off of the server for over a year now because of an issue the mods weren't even positive on that was literally solved in 2 days. I can't get on the server without him harassing me or trying to get people to harass me.
Now for the cherry on top. The reason I'm saying it here and not talking to the staff. I already did. 
December 14, 2020 at 2:41pm Nicol Bolas spoke to ceebeast and told him to cut the shit. He did not cut the shit. 
November 6, 2021 at 10:19pm bryanbrr told me he would speak to the other admins about the issue, knowing about the past incident and failure to listen. Nothing came of this either.
So truthfully, I dont expect you to listen to me, for the third time, but just in case you want to, I still have all the evidence from all the way back to 2020 about his harassment. Message me and I'll send it all to you, but as has happened twice before just with this incident alone, I dont expect anything to be done.
Not that I have a horse in this race but if an applicant has an issue of idk being overly confrontational or something then it should be resolved before getting a mod rank. Otherwise you give mod out and suddenly there’s no reason to change the behavior and mostly likely little to nothing will be done about it later. Just a general statement that’ll probably go along with this.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-31-2022, 05:40 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 05:28 PM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: *see above
Not that I have a horse in this race but if an applicant has an issue of idk being overly confrontational or something then it should be resolved before getting a mod rank. Otherwise you give mod out and suddenly there’s no reason to change the behavior and mostly likely little to nothing will be done about it later. Just a general statement that’ll probably go along with this.

I agree, that's why I'm trying one last time to get them to listen to me before they just give him mod. It's my last chance to try so I might as well. Like I said I still have all the evidence, including the chat logs where I reported it to both Nicol and Bryan, so hopefully that's finally enough for them to actually listen to what I'm saying this time.
Will Withhold vote until reviewing MilkMan's Evidence
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
@MilkManFromMars I'd also like to see the evidence if possible, euphoria #5219 is my discord. I will refrain from a vote currently, but a lot of people I know on the server have told me stories where they felt like ceebeast is overstepping or taking his role too serious, and honestly I have felt the same way at times. I also don't really get why you want mod when you said you only got staff to slay people who rdm you (which I can't blame you), unless you'd like to ban them too which makes sense
(01-31-2022, 10:03 PM)euphoria Wrote: @MilkManFromMars I'd also like to see the evidence if possible, euphoria #5219 is my discord. I will refrain from a vote currently, but a lot of people I know on the server have told me stories where they felt like ceebeast is overstepping or taking his role too serious, and honestly I have felt the same way at times. I also don't really get why you want mod when you said you only got staff to slay people who rdm you (which I can't blame you), unless you'd like to ban them too which makes sense

I'm glad you're interested in the situation, but respectfully, I'd like to refrain from sending all the evidence to non-staff members, as I want to keep away from seeming like this is a smear campaign. I'm just trying to get my story heard, and I've already got some staff looking into the situation. So again, I appreciate your interest, but will have to respectfully say I cannot do that.
Good afternoon Ceebeast

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Mod. You have been in and around the community for a long time, and have been a staff member since before I became staff.  

- Has an exceptional knowledge of the rules and guidelines of being a staff member, enough to thoroughly train intermediate staff members.
Yes, ceebeast is has a decent knowledge of the rules and guidelines. It rare to see him make any mistakes staffing wise.

- Ban requests are consistently made with all necessary information 
Looking through the history of ban requests you've made they are consistent and do not need any additional digging by mods.

- Can think for themselves, be confident in their decisions, and can objectively handle all situations.
Yes, and No, Ceebeast can think for himself well and be confident in his decisions. He can handle a fair amount of situations objectively but this would definitely be an area to work on prior to getting mod or shortly after getting mod (Depending on the result).

- Consistent activity in the community as a staff member for at least 3 months
Absolutely, he is active on the Discord Forums and on the server.

- Has experience handling advanced staffing issues other than gameplay
I believe that ceebeast had had ample experience handling the more advanced areas of staffing and is all over everything that is deemed as "Advanced Staffing" 

- 400+ hours in server
Not too sure about this one, may need a few more hours

- No mildly significant or major behavioral issues as of late
The black spot on an otherwise decent application worth mentioning is the issue that milkman has brought up. If the issue had been left in 2020 where it had started it probably wouldn't be an issue or worth mentioning on the staff app. But Seeing that in November in 2021 you brought it up again a few times in voice and once per PM for "Teasing Purposes" and milkman thought that he should tell an admin to try and get it to stop is not what should be happening especially a repeat of the same thing from a year before when he previously went to an admin for help with this. Is it harassment, not really. Is it something that we expect from staff? Not at all.  Banter, Teasing and Jokes made by staff should all be made in good nature where the player is ok with it happening and won't take offence or make them feel like not playing. In saying that we all make mistakes from time to time, and this is the only incident that I know of that would be relevant to this app. It up to the admins to decide if this should impact on you getting mod as Everything else on your MOD app and what I've seen and known of you makes me think you are a good fit to be mod.

Overall I am Neutral

Best of luck with your staff app
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
if butting heads is considered harassment i probably harass people on a daily basis, like poor old @Foxka

this “incident” really doesnt change much, the only thing i think cee could improve upon is not getting baited with dumb shit, which includes this. its really just not worth it, and if he gets a thicker skin in that regard, i doubt he’ll ever have any issues. other than that, hes a solid staff member thats in need of a color downgrade, +1
What I took away from the MilkMan situation is that ceebeast should have handed it off to an admin and left it alone. I am honestly baffled as to why he brought the issue about again in 2021. There's honestly 0 other issues other than this very off-character aggression towards a limited number of individuals.

I was a witness to some of the 2020 schenanigans and I will add that MilkMan isn't 100% innocent, but it doesn't excuse cee's behavior. This kind of thing should have been put to a ban request or handed off to an admin, then considered resolved. Without evidence of cheating, we can't ban. Dumb trolling isn't proof of cheating.

All of that being said, cee hasnt shown any issues of aggression and has participated in discord staffing discussions when relevant, though his activity wanes when his TTT activity does (which it should - don't revolve your life around a video game).

Overall I'm a +0 at this time. I would like to see cee address the issue before throwing my full support for moderator. The gap from test mod to mod is a large one, as moderators are the leaders of our staffing community. I feel cee exemplifies this in most aspects, but this milkman situation must be settled before he moves up.

It may be wise to defer a ruling on this until the situation can be properly addressed. Because outside of this one issue, he is one hell of a staff member and a pillar of this community.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks