Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
neon green
Ingame Name: .cee

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:33903708

Time Played: 1300 hrs

When First Joined: mid 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  CST. Varies. Morning, afternoon, evening, late night.

Rank Desired: neon green

Current Rank: blue

What can you do to help the community: I feel like I've proven to be a useful asset as part of the staff team through upholding the rules and mitigating issues with players while punishing individuals who break the rules. I try to foster a fun environment for all by knowing the limits between when everyone is having fun and when certain players are bothered by others. I try to intervene when necessary to ensure that players enjoy the environment they are in. On multiple occasions I have stepped up as trusted or t-mod in enforcing rules and mitigating situations that other staff members were uncomfortable dealing with. I've taken actions in difficult situations that occasionally result in backlash from players however I do so because intervening usually results in a better environment and community. Furthermore I try to bring other issues or suggestions up to other staff members or overall community advice within the discord as well as privately. I believe that the privileges associated with becoming a mod can better help me serve the community. I can handle ban requests, get rid of problematic players supplemented with evidence, and swing my dick around.

Why you want to help the community: I have been in this community for about a year and have met many people that I enjoy spending time with. Since I spend a lot of time in the community, I would like to help players have the same positive experience that I have. I want to help as much as I can. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):

How did you find us?: Randomly got back into TTT and found this server

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yuh

Other: i want to ban u (yeah, you.)
+1

The times that I have played with ceebeast, he has been very reliable. From what I have seen, he has a fantastic grasp on the rules and gray areas of the game. I have learned a lot just by seeing his responses to reports, the way he handles heated situations, and his demeanor when dealing with rule breakers or the server in general. I feel like this man has be T. Mod forever and I think he has done more than enough to cement a spot in that neon green. Good luck man!!
+1 from me cee has shown alot of what he can do and how hard he works to make the space a more enjoyable time for others he knows what hes doing and has a very strong grasp on the rules good luck cee :D
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 dudes already been here way too long, just let him go green
+1 he's been around for ages & is very chill, knows how it goes
Can I vote here?

Easy +1. He deserved the position 2 years ago when I started staffing. There's no doubt he should get it now.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
+1 very dedicated member of staff, absolutely deserves it
This honestly isn't even a question. This is just a simple +1

Man's got a good head on his shoulders. He threw away his rank of "King Of Trusted" to pursue brighter colors and I agree that he should move forward. Although blue is always going to be better than green, he deserves to move on nonetheless.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(01-28-2022, 02:56 AM).cee Wrote: *very convincing information*

+1, ceebeast has proven, not that he was ever doubted for what I can tell, that he could/(will) be a great mod. He's fun to play with while still enforcing the rules. Not much else to say.

Also, this way I can be king of t-mods ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
Final bump before a decision is made.
[Image: b_560x95.png]