Permabanned?
(01-28-2022, 09:09 PM)nico Wrote: I'm fairly sure one of the 3 slays he sat out for was from a forgiven report, totally needs an unban +1

Here is a bit of the evidence, none were forgiven

In the First 2 reports he is "Lying in reports" or "Joke Lying" and 2 he denies doing it at all.

[Image: nL8LtD3.png]
[Image: ZtOVfXg.png]

In the Last one, he realises he might get banned if none are forgiven and switches tactics to begging maybe?
[Image: s0N5dk5.png]

And that's that, MASS RDM was the reason he was banned and Lying or "Joke Lying" to get out of slays certainly doesn't help.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
yeah i stand by him having to at least be banned for it.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
+1 for unban how ever in the future dont lie in reports it only hurts you more i assume it was a joke but just for the future
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 it was one round, what EVER
(01-28-2022, 09:58 PM)Wrom Wrote: +1 for unban how ever in the future dont lie in reports it only hurts you more i assume it was a joke but just for the future
It was a joke yes. In the future I wont lie/joke in reports. Not that it makes it right but it happens a lot to me as well and if I'm not T and their reason is funny idrc and i'll forgive. Of course that is only my experience and doesn't go for all other players. I was unaware the severity of joke responses.

(01-28-2022, 09:52 PM)KaptainLes Wrote:
(01-28-2022, 09:09 PM)nico Wrote: I'm fairly sure one of the 3 slays he sat out for was from a forgiven report, totally needs an unban +1

Here is a bit of the evidence, none were forgiven

In the First 2 reports he is "Lying in reports" or "Joke Lying" and 2 he denies doing it at all.

[Image: nL8LtD3.png]
[Image: ZtOVfXg.png]

In the Last one, he realises he might get banned if none are forgiven and switches tactics to begging maybe?
[Image: s0N5dk5.png]

And that's that, MASS RDM was the reason he was banned and Lying or "Joke Lying" to get out of slays certainly doesn't help.
I was joke lying yes but I didn't expect to get out of slays at all. There literally was no explanation for what I did except trolling so I just trolled more in the report which I now know is pretty messed up. I haven't done this at all until today I just couldn't contain myself when I killed a T with an unused Jihad. As for the third report I didn't change tactics I just wanted to change the responses up a little from the first two. I honestly had no idea I would get banned. I wouldn't have risked it if I did. At worst I expected a bunch of slays.
harmless joke and he served his slays, +1 for unban
+1 The dude is nice to play with, bring em back
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
As of this point in time, an unban sounds like a good idea. 

+1 for unban my dude. Just watch who you blow up lmao
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Hello sorry for the late response but I have a question for you.

Why did you continue to queue racist songs after I specifically told you not to when you asked me if you could? And then why lie about the reports being forgiven??

As of now -1 unban but maybe I can support a reduction of like a month or something
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-29-2022, 11:22 AM)Foxka Wrote: Hello sorry for the late response but I have a question for you.

Why did you continue to queue racist songs after I specifically told you not to when you asked me if you could? And then why lie about the reports being forgiven??

As of now -1 unban but maybe I can support a reduction of like a month or something
It was already queued and I realized I possibly messed up. That was to reduce inevitable damage. As for the slays I thought one of them was forgiven. It seems I was mistaken. You guys got to understand if someone makes a mistake it isn’t because they are just blatantly lying and trying to get out of something. I’ve played ttt a while. I know about logs and reports and that it’s impossible to lie and it’s foolish to try and get out of something when it’s all recorded. It’s human error. When you get reported you get the notification on the right hand side and I was getting quite a few but only counted two “decided not to forgive.” Along with the mods handling my report I couldn’t count it all. I didn’t lie in my official appeal because I wasn’t officially sure. When I told you that on discord I wasn’t 100%. I just said I thought one forgave so I got 3 slays instead of 2. Which is why I didn’t include it in my appeal. It was human error. I’m not trying to hoodwink anyone.