Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Maps 2022 Suggestions
Well the title explains the purpose of the thread, PH is looking for adding a few maps, and taking a few away. Some possible maps to take away I think would be:

cruce: give it a break and add another small map to have the server reset on

islandhouse: it is a popular map and I think it could be exchanged for another like re-adding crash house

high floor office: people see office and vote for it should be switched out maybe to something less repetitious 

mini mall: same reason as islandhouse with a mix of high floor office. Popular and well known as well as being repetitious

Want an old map back? You could try suggesting an old map that was previously on the server and we can discuss if enough time has passed to possibly add the map back into rotation.

If there are other maps that you think may need taken away, please recommend which ones and why.

If you find maps to possibly add to ph, there are a few things to consider:

1. The size of the map, maps that are waaaay to big or too small are generally not good contenders. Cruce has worked because there is a decent prop selection and has maneuverability while still being a map that benefits hunters. That is different than the original house_v3 situation a few years ago where you could have a hunter nuke each room and have the round won.

2. The amount of css textures, now without prior insight into how making maps work, we do not expect you to know if a map has css textures or not. The easiest way to check would be to see in the map description or check the comment section to see if it is mentioned or not.

3. File size, with technology and internet improving, this is a less of an issue but not every player has good internet or can load maps quickly on their computers. So maps with very large file sizes are generally not a good idea as we want new players to join as quickly as possible and have regulars maintain their relatively fast connection speeds. So try to keep file sizes somewhat on the smaller side. It is one of the major reasons why western city was not added.

Thank you for anyone who suggests anything and everything will be considered moving forward. 

Please note, this may be edited because I'm an idiot sometimes.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
remove highflooroffice and cruce please I beg the rare times I actually want to play prophunt I connect and at least 50% of the time it's on one of these two maps and I instantly hate prophunt again

anyway this revamp of clue looks really cool https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2616699769
I don't like containtership its huge and boring for me.Motel is also awful is small map than cruce.
im biased because motel is a classic map but yes its tiny pls remove
I agree with replacing: cruce, island house, high floor office and mini mall.  Especially mini mall, even though is one of my favorite maps, since I already know all the spots from the top of the head(yes it is scary that I know the exact amount of props especially in the food court area).  Another map I suggest to be replaced is Octagon and Dimmsdale.  Octagon since it's one of the maps I despise the most and Dimmsdale because its another one of those I consider overplayed especially when we have those player who come up and say "BuT tHiS iS tHe MaP oF dInKlEbErG, iT's ThE bEsT" that it gets boring when it is choosen.

As for maps I would like to come back I think crash house and backyard should be a must 

For new maps to be added I have no idea at the moment but might edit this as soon as one comes to mind

PURGE OCTAGON
[Image: unknown.png]
Vertical City...that's it. Oh and octagon can get a break along with undawatah
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
i suggest Cruce, highfloor, underground station, container ship, starship, and maybe a one or two others that dont come to mind as of now could go.

if possible make zombie bunker V2 less cluttered and random, the extra rooms are great but the prop placement makes no sense when comparing to the other maps on the server. far to many small props like hulas and cans.

Backyard, crash house are maps id like to see return, i dont really remember some older maps to well so there could be some there that are good choices as well.

for the love of god keep vertical city in the void.

as for any new maps added i dont know atm, ill have to check some out and get back to yall on it.
Remove cruce + add danny phantom map thanks

Also try and fix dimmsdale glitches or just remove it in general, terrible map to have on PH. It's busted as fuck.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(01-29-2022, 10:11 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: Remove cruce + add danny phantom map thanks

Also try and fix dimmsdale glitches or just remove it in general, terrible map to have on PH. It's busted as fuck.

a link would help with the danny phantom map when it comes to testing the map out
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Maps that have an absurd amount of props aren't the best I think.
The new zombie bunker is one of them.  Underground station is another.

Underwataa would be a good map if the underwater weapons would work consistently.

Remove: zombie bunker, underground station, underwataa, containership.

Add in:
ph_smallhouse https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=452952755.  The tiniest map I could find (don't actually add this in).