Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I said I wouldn't do it...
Ingame Name: Dirtypizza

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85853673
Discord Tag: Macchu Picchu#9365

Time Played: 1500+ hours from all gametracker aliases I could remember.

When First Joined: I first joined as GoldenSparta in April of 2014, but I started playing actively as Dirtypizza in November of 2014.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm usually available in the early evening on weekdays and anytime during the day on weekends. This usually depends upon school/exams.

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: TMod

What can you do to help the community: I don't want to bore readers with a giant wall of text, so I'll try to be brief. I was promoted to TMod almost seven years ago, and I became active on the server again around the Spring of '21. I've done my best to faithfully execute my abilities as staff between handling reports, dealing with problematic users, and being a good role model for the community. Most of what I can do as moderator I already do as TMod, aside from banning by my own hammer.
Why you want to help the community: I first joined this community when I was only 13 years old. In the 7 years since I joined I've seen this community grow in many cool ways, and as a result it has a special place in my heart. I want to continue to make Dink's a place where people feel welcome and have fun like I did when I joined many years ago.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I was banned at some point in 2016, and it was so long ago that the thread doesn't even exist on this forum. I was going through a lot of growing pains, but the explicit reason was for shoving a dresser between the curb and gray car on 67th way then getting mad at the individual who told me to cut it out. I was 15 and was definitely immature but a long time has passed since then and I believe my behavior at that time is irrelevant to now.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): A long, long time ago...old forums.

How did you find us?: I got GMod in 2014 because I watched Vanoss play prop hunt and deathrun. I ended up wandering onto Dink's TTT and the rest is history.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I haven't made a staff app in a super long time, so feedback is super helpful! Also to the people who have been bugging me for months about applying, here ya go.
yessir +1.

Dirtypizza is an excellent staff member who's been here longer than most of us. It would be foolish not to give him Mod.
+1 Dirty is super good at what he does he knows the rules and he would be a good mod He knows how to have fun and When to be staff
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I’m pretty sure the earliest interaction with dirty that I can remember was back around when I first joined (so not too long ago) on ttt_simple, and at the time staff presence on the servers was pretty much nonexistent. I, of course, heavily criticized (complained about) this and how I hadn’t seen more than 3-4 of the staff listed on the online members list in discord actually play ingame, so the few staff that actually did get on were under pretty heavy scrutiny for whatever they did. I remember the chip on my shoulder towards dirty, someone I hadn’t seen yet but was all too ready to judge, grew about 10 times when he took his sweet time handling my report. Again, being the good samaritan I am, I once again criticized him (complained) for this, and I remember recording his response—he stated how he’d been staff for years, and really just wanted to get on to chill out. I was still pretty pissed, and I almost sent it to some dude (who turned out to be @Nicol Bolas ) over discord, and probably the only reason I didn’t was because he didn’t have direct messages from non-friends enabled. That being said, this experience has even still impacted my view of him, but in a very ironic way—I recall it, and am almost confused, as his conduct, throughout the entire time I’ve known him (counting as a non staff member), has probably been the most consistent on the staff team; he gets on, he does his job, he does it well, and has a chill time doing it. After putting myself in his position, I understand his original response to what I thought was insanely slow report handling all too well: everyone just wants some time to chill out and not be pestered by frustrated guests. I can’t recall ever finding an issue with him, or how he staffed, since then. If there’s anyone that deserves to be rewarded for such consistency, helpfulness, and chill attitude, it’s him, and the title of Mod fits the bill. +1
+1. dirtypizza is easily the most qualified tmod right now and maybe even in the past few months, i knew him back then and he's still the person he was then (in a good way). he deserves it
bump cuz this got lost
Bump cause it keeps getting lost
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1, Dirtypizza is great as t-mod and shall do a great job as mod. Not much else to say about it.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
We've only played on and off recently together, but from what I've seen you've been solid. Plus one!
Don't know you enough Pizza to say anything substantial but I'll bump this for people to respond to.
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...