Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I said I wouldn't do it...
More feedback would be appreciated before we make our decision!
Dirtypizza is a good player and not a source of drama during my sessions. They have always performed the expected duties as staff and I personally have not seen them do otherwise.

If he has been on the server for 7 years though, that dirty slice of pizza is definitely moldy af by now. 

+1 for Moderator position for Moldypizza.
[Image: post-56814-1260970238.png]
-1 bad at propkilling 0/10

no but
you're aight
one might say
a good noodle
exudes snitch energy but that pairs well with the staff team so +1
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
This is going to be +1.

DirtyPizza is one of the original staff members I met on dinks. He represents the server and the staff very well and sets a good base on what is to be expected by future players. He is consistent, welcoming, has a great grasp on the rules, and gets the job done. He knows what he is doing, handles server problems swiftly and accurately, and is easily deserving of a nice little rank up. Good luck my friend!
Your application has been ACCEPTED! Be sure to pair up with an admin or mod to learn the ins and outs of banning and managing the ban requests section.