Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Donor Abuse
Offender's Name: MTV

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78017932

What Server(s): Dinks Prophunt

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: The offender and multiple others were mic spamming, I gave chat warnings and VC warning then gagged them. They immediately un-gagged themselves started being rude and asked me why I gagged them.

When They Did It: Roughly 8:20 PM

Potential Witnesses:  Vis, Pastor of Muppets

[size=small][font="Arial Black"][b][size=small]Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*) https://youtu.be/WLvmevPPctA
Pure of Heart  Heart Dumb of Ass :P
Can't see the evidence because instagram account is private .Maybe you should put the evidence in youtube.
(01-31-2022, 10:04 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Can't see the evidence because instagram account is private .Maybe you should put the evidence in youtube.
I was afraid the links wouldn't work. I'll try something and post it, thanks for telling me

https://youtu.be/WLvmevPPctA This link should work. I'm sorry about that
Pure of Heart  Heart Dumb of Ass :P
(01-31-2022, 10:05 PM)[black]Black[red]Rose1042 Wrote:
(01-31-2022, 10:04 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Can't see the evidence because instagram account is private .Maybe you should put the evidence in youtube.
I was afraid the links wouldn't work. I'll try something and post it, thanks for telling me

https://youtu.be/WLvmevPPctA  This link should work. I'm sorry about that

For future reference if you save the SS you can copy a link to them from steam

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Wanna see some magic? 

TA-DA

edit:

Anyways now that I'm awake again, yeah +1 for donor removal, he and his friends have history in the server
[Image: unknown.png]
Due to the history this player previously has had on the server I +1 to full removal of donor. 
I'd like to bring up the past report here that can be reviewed, with that it's obvious that their actions and attitude has not changed. Knowing that a past ban has done nothing to influence better behavior I'd also like to suggest a longer ban included with the donor removal.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
Going through past logs of MTV, it appears he's ungagged himself before 11/10/21.  Given his previous encounters with staff and his 3 day ban, he should know better than to use soundboards/play sounds through his mic and ungag himself.

+1 for strike.  I'm not sure if immediate demotion to supporter is warranted unless he was given strike before for his encounter with @unfortunatepossum .
Though, I will say I wouldn't be opposed to demotion to supporter.
given this person's long history in this kind of section on the forums.

+1 to strike
+1 to demotion (plenty of warnings)
+1 to a ban (has previous ban history and no change of behavior)
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1 to demotion
So this just happened today, he was using soundboard, we asked him not to and he continued to do it.  I gagged him and he immediately ungagged himself and wouldnt serve the gag.  Then other donors gagged him and then he started evading.  Did not get the micspam but me, aecho, violitfemdog can corroborate.  tysm

https://youtu.be/-QxeNB8fuXQ
Former Discord Moderator and Prop Hunt Trusted 2021
Considering he is still continuing mic spam via soundboards and ungagging himself whenever donors give him the proper punishment for it, I'd like to advocate for a full removal. 

It's constantly been happening the past week. It's only been for donors gagging him for mic spam as well. He is aware that mic spam is against the rules and still goes forward with it claiming that they are wrong for gagging him. I feel if this is left alone this will just simply continue because despite warnings not to do so he doesn't seem to grasp the wrong in it. 

+1 for full removal.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]