Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few weapon requests!
Just a few weapon requests!

A compound bow, fulfilling a sniping role with a  bit more skill involved (ALWAYS wanted this, so bad.)

A double barrel or single barrel break action shotgun, since we have no break action arms yet. Alternatively, some sort of lever action shotty.

Fist full of frags weapon pack, if compatible. 

Headcrab launcher (If need be I could try and help fix it, I know its buggy as hell atm)
(02-03-2022, 03:39 PM)Medthicc Wrote: Just a few weapon requests!

A compound bow, fulfilling a sniping role with a  bit more skill involved (ALWAYS wanted this, so bad.)

A double barrel or single barrel break action shotgun, since we have no break action arms yet. Alternatively, some sort of lever action shotty.

Fist full of frags weapon pack, if compatible. 

Headcrab launcher (If need be I could try and help fix it, I know its buggy as hell atm)

Compound Bow: working on it, I’ve had several different bow addons saved for testing since the start of August last year, hopefully we’ll see them tested soon

Lever Action shotty (Railspike 1887): just got added today, some minor issues with it are being fixed before it’s available to the public

FoF weapon pack: I’ve been working on a Mare’s Leg from FoF as a secondary shotty as of a bit ago, I love the FoF weapons too—just need to fix 1 more issue and then its functioning perfectly. It’s on the test server right now, the reload just doesn’t work correctly (likely due to how the person who ported it set it up—they said they didn’t test it)

Headcrab Launcher: I have no idea what’s wrong with it but we could check it out?
when can i get the bass cannon i need to drop the bass
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
We had a double barrel years ago which I ended up finding a major exploit for, possibly fixable but I haven’t looked at it in years.
god please do not add the double barrel
Headcrab broke the server on maps without outdoor areas and skyboxes
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(02-03-2022, 07:53 PM)HONG Wrote: Lever Action shotty (Railspike 1887): just got added today, some minor issues with it are being fixed before it’s available to the public

Yo nothing else in this reply matters but the 1887, dm me on discord when that shit drops and I'll get on server again to gamble all of my ps points away again to get it
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
(02-05-2022, 09:31 AM)Battons Wrote: We had a double barrel years ago which I ended up finding a major exploit for, possibly fixable but I haven’t looked at it in years.

Look into it slowass, I want my baby back.
As for the Headcrab cannon part, it's possible we could do a scratch one where instead of physically launching off map, it just lands after a few seconds sound queue? IIRC it launched super far out of the map and bugged out by hitting walls on interior-only maps.