Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
henlo (Shaye)
I was going to remain neutral but after some thinking I will be giving you a -1. There are times where you genuinely care about helping, then I have to deal with you acting up like the random guests that join or problem players we already have. I personally would like to see where you go from here so I think waiting would be good.
Hello Shaye

I know i have not been here for very long but here are some things I wanted to say/noticed

Starting off when ever im on you bring good energy and are fun to play. How ever I see you are buddies with alot of people which is not a problem but i wanna know if you can make sure you will give fair Punishments.

Another thing like raider was saying You dont have any ban request which seems like a good thing to have when going for staff so id like to see more of those in the future. You also dont seem very active on the forums which isnt too bad but something you might want to improve on. 

For now i am a -1 but would like to see you apply again in the future with these improvements and i think you will do great have a good day :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Hi shaye, nice to see your interest in becoming staff. I will say that this is a surprise for sure, but we you said, you have come a long way from your latest ban.

Gametracker:
[Image: Screenshot_20220204-214820.png]

On the onset, I am a -1 for you joining staff. This is for the following reasons:
  • Lack of ban requests/no idea how well you would be able to staff
  • Trust issues stemming from your latest ban - while this was some time ago, it can't be ignored that there was a strong defiance for the staff team and our server's rules
  • Overall behavior in server - on your best days, you are fun to be around and are a chill individual whom can brighten up a lobby. However, on your bad days, you can be rather toxic to staff. I still remember being told off by you, albeit a few months ago now, for gagging chill after a very explicit conversation which I'll refrain from posting here.
  • Behavior in discord - you recently received a strike for slur usage on January 22nd. No other areas of concern, your ban for nsfw art was more of a misunderstanding and shouldn't be taken into account here
  • Not very active here on the forums
All of that being said, you have come a LONG way since your TTT ban. I would note specifically the following items that do support you becoming staff:
  • Solid understanding of TTT rules & follows gameplay etiquette
  • Most of the time, a fun person who makes a server fun
  • Active in the discord
  • Good server activity
  • Significant improvement in behavior from last ban
I think if you can improve on your ban requests, and continue working on yourself as you have, staff certainly isn't off the table here. I guess what I would add is that I'm not sure you want to be staff. I appreciate you wanting to give back, but there are other ways to do so other than being staff - ban requests are the best way other than just being chill in game.

Thank you for wanting to give back, and best of luck with your application.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I believe Shaye has changed and shown a lot of maturity and care for the server, especially in the last couple months, while we all have trouble at times I think that being staff would help show just how much she has changed and could be a good staff member +1.
God, reading staff app comments makes me cringe so ******* hard.

Anyway, +1. Good sport and adds pizzaz to games.
I'll be blunt here and say -1
You break more server rules than I think I'd be comfortable with you enforcing. There's a fine line between having fun as staff and not bringing the vibe down, and being the player that is disrupting things for other players and staff alike. I'm worried you will think trusted will make you immune to being in trouble.

I like you and I think you have grown a lot but I just don't think you've had enough time to truly prove to me that you want to help the server. I hope you understand and I truly do hope to see another app popping if this one doesn't get approved.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
echoing foxka’s part where he says he wants to see another app in the future, i definitely do too; you’ve been improving for a while, and while some people have a strong distrust of you, hopefully you can continue to break down those walls, perhaps even while being staff if that’s what the future holds
Apologies for rehashing basically the same view as most of the other staff.

At this current point in time, I do not think you are suitable to become trusted. For me personally, 1 month of "Following the rules" (Not sarcastic or anything just don't like the term "Good Behavior" as we are all mostly adults and it's a bit condescending) isn't enough to fully be able to trust you yet and in the last couple of weeks, the Slur is discord doesn't help this. Now I don't mind 180's ( @"Kizzy"  ) but for now, looking at your history in December I don't think you should be eligible for staff at this time.
I also wanted to Echo what Ryzif said about not being able to mute other players. Players are going to have a dig at you from time to time (As you have done to staff before) and most of the time you have to just brush it off. Staff fuck up sometimes or are just following the guidelines and can have a new asshole torn for them whether it be from a guest or regular, Just part of the territory I guess. 

For the moment my advice is this:
  • Continue this change for a few more months
  • Get some ban requests (You can always ask the Trusteds and TMods to do one for them for the experience)
  • Be helpful when you can
  • Try not to mute players, Best thing I could say here is to try to work on responding and not reacting to situations. 
If All is well and another staff app is made in say April, I don't see why my vote wouldn't be a +1 then.

If you have any Questions, Queries or Would like to discuss any part of this response/ general staffing shit. Feel free to message me on discord.

Looking forward to a future staff app cause you have the potential to be a good staff member.

Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Hey I just got done reading all of your critiques and I genuinely appreciate the criticisms and comments I received, I genuinely hope to take it all in and continue to improve as this might just be a gmod server but the things I can learn and incorporate into my daily life in my opinion I see it as worthwhile, I respect all of your opinions and comments and hope I can use them to better myself, so thank you!

First off, you have a history of being banned for toxic behavior multiple times. Second, you still often troll when there aren't any staff on. Third, you get extraordinarily upset when things don't go your way, to the point you spent five minutes calling me a retard over a slay that you deserved. Fourth, people seem to get to you, and in response you lash out at them. Being staff you receive more harassment then even a normal player, and if you can not keep a level head as a player, it's unlikely you could as staff.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]