Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
henlo (Shaye)
Ingame Name:  Shaye 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94159295
Discord Tag: Shaye#0203

Time Played:  300-500HRS

When First Joined: 9/10/2020 ( first made forums acc)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): EST: depends but I usually play nights 6-server dies, I also do play in the mornings depending on server size. 

Rank Desired:  Trusted 

Current Rank:  Donor

What can you do to help the community:  I believe that I’ll be able to help the community a fair bit, I’m not really someone who stands for bullying/discrimination of any kind and I genuinely just wanna make TTT about TTT and not the differences people may have/be. 

Why you want to help the community: This community has come to grow on me at alarming rate, the people I’ve met, the friends I’ve made, that in itself is the reason I wanna help the community because I owe this community for a lot of the friends and people I hang out with on a daily basis!

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts)  I have been banned 3 times. 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13073
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14206
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14903

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): no. 
How did you find us?:  decided to play TTT after playing Pavlov and found dinks. 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes!

Other:  I’d like to start off with my prior bans; my first two bans I genuinely learned nothing, it was not until my third ban that I finally saw what I was missing out on making new memories with the friends I have made, after my third ban I think a lot of people could agree my behavior has improved significantly. My forum activity is a little low, however I am an active participant in the discord. 

Thank you for reading,
no input other than to say that there are retards and assholes on the internet--a lot of them, and especially a lot on this game, and one of the most important things in being staff is making sure you don't let that get to you, as difficult as that may be. you've shown a bit of difficulty with this in the past, and while you've definitely improved, i want to make sure you keep improving, and this is one of the best things you can work on, in my opinion.
(02-04-2022, 08:33 PM)HONG Wrote: no input other than to say that there are retards and assholes on the internet--a lot of them, and especially a lot on this game, and one of the most important things in being staff is making sure you don't let that get to you, as difficult as that may be. you've shown a bit of difficulty with this in the past, and while you've definitely improved, i want to make sure you keep improving, and this is one of the best things you can work on, in my opinion.
 I totally agree with you; as of recently I’ve just client side muted them and gotten over it; people like Rin Ayama I totally gave in to his bait, I will not deny that, but I do believe I’ve moved on past this part.
very controversial +1 here, Shaye has came a long way from who she used to be and definitely has improved. She knows the rules etc, active on most stuff like others, she can record and provide evidence for ban requests etc. There's been no major scandals or issues lately either with her (that I know of) so I don't see why she wouldn't be fit for staff
I just have some questions I wanted to pop up because I've seen issues in the past, and most of the time on apps its just fast +1 or -1 and I want depth in this.

Can you keep personal bias out of staff decisions, including on troll, or friends, such as;

Punish fairly?
Punish correctly when bothered by trolls etc as hong stated?
Keep your cool (for the most part, bc we all lose it sometimes) when they're being douchesicles?

What are some things that you personally know you need to work on, and are you going to keep trying to improve, genuinely, don't just feed what people wanna hear?

I actually, genuinely like the personality you exuberate from time to time. I think with training you could be one of the best staff TTT has seen. You can be fun as hell in discord, troll within limits, and be serious when needed just from observations in discord.
Punish fairly? No intentions of letting people get free passes; my friends are already friends with staff they understand you do the crime you receive the punishment that follows.

Punish correctly when bothered by trolls etc as hong stated? I think this is a prime opportunity to prove to myself and others I have grown in this regard, I have no intentions of letting trolls get their fuel anymore.

Keep your cool (for the most part, bc we all lose it sometimes) when they're being douchesicles? As stated above it’s definitely a turning point to prove I have overcome this difficulty.

What are some things that you personally know you need to work on, and are you going to keep trying to improve, genuinely, don't just feed what people wanna hear? I think HONG definitely pointed out the key thing that I’d like to improve to the point of a golden standard, I think I have the tools and abilities now, I just need a bit more time to refine my ability. I also believe I should improve my communication skills with the people I interact with.

Thank you very much for the kind words, please be my sensei (:
+1 for answers. Also you don't want me for a sensei trust lmao imma bitch but good luck on the app.
Being able to accept criticism and take advice is a huge part of staffing.
One of the few requirements I have for trusted applications is making sure the applicant has a history of creating ban requests. You have absolutely zero. If you're serious about this, please work on that.

For now:

(-1)
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(02-04-2022, 09:31 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: One of the few requirements I have for trusted applications is making sure the applicant has a history of creating ban requests. You have absolutely zero. If you're serious about this, please work on that.

For now:

(-1)
 While I agree; I’ve done a lot of behind the scenes reports to people like Battons and MiniMe; collecting evidence etc, I just am not as active on the forums and this is something I could work on; thank you for the critique.
Let me start off by saying thank you for applying. I do believe you've made progress in your behavior because as many might know, you kind of have an interesting history. Mainly for slurs and exploiting. (Far as the mass bans who gives a damn honestly.) May it be mentioned that the last slur warning was Dec 28th. It's been a decent chunk of time since the last warn and it's not like slurs have stopped staff applications in their tracks before.  Looking at you @"Kizzy" Lul

I can see you becoming staff in the future but I really think it should wait a little longer. This is not me being mean this is what I've noticed and many others have as well. You tend to have a pattern with your behavior. You'll be really cool and chill and vibe and then other times you'll slur and troll around or get really angry at others. 

My main concern is if this is a spur of the moment thing or if this is something you really want to involve yourself with. Personally I feel like more time would resolve any concerns that others may or may not have. Another thing to address that I noticed above. You did say you've muted people to ignore the trolls and what not. When you are staff you can't really mute others. As a staff member you must be aware of what is being said. This of course is different if there are multiple staff members in at a time and at least someone who can listen but for the most part, you must leave the lobby unmuted from your side. I do believe working more on brushing off idiotic comments and trolls would be great and something else that can be accomplished by more time. Also what [Redacted] Hanks said about forum shit would definitely look good. 

Overall at this time I'm -1. 

I really do hope that you change my mind in the future though because I'm sure you can do well. Good luck
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]