Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plsfix cute admins uwu
> get some pp and model crates to get a model i want
> notices pointshop acting up and not being able to unbox some crates or sell some stacks
> unbox overhaul anyways be happy
> maps switches
> overhaul not equipped anymore
> overhaul not in inv

pls fix me angery >::(

unboxed it around 30 minutes before this post was made, on round 2 or 3 of kakariko
gentle reminder that pointshop 2 is still actively receiving updates to the source code by the original maintainer, and should be updated
vrilly did have overhaul, i was there in the unbox on kakariko
give ingame chat log screenshot of unboxing it if possible, thanks; id contact anyone still on the server that was there around that time to see if they have it
I was also there for his opening he did indeed get it
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
yeah same thing happened with my perma vape and straw hat?! hopefully this gets fixed soon
(02-04-2022, 08:43 PM)HONG Wrote: give ingame chat log screenshot of unboxing it if possible, thanks; id contact anyone still on the server that was there around that time to see if they have it

sadly that was too far in the past now, arent these messages also relayed in the discord?
(02-04-2022, 08:59 PM)Vrilly the yiffy dergy Wrote:
(02-04-2022, 08:43 PM)HONG Wrote: give ingame chat log screenshot of unboxing it if possible, thanks; id contact anyone still on the server that was there around that time to see if they have it

sadly that was too far in the past now, arent these messages also relayed in the discord?
not to my knowledge, but people say it happened & are trustworthy so admins may just go ahead and help you out
ladders on mccity are omega thicc and need to be shrunk a bit (when you climb them), they protrude out a lot
(02-04-2022, 08:59 PM)Vrilly the yiffy dergy Wrote:

Discord only relays typed or some keybound messages from players who are either alive or a spectator (or in preround). It does not relay any system messages, admin messages, or other system logs. Those are accessible by dink only for emergency purposes.

I think wrom's testimony is good enough imo
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks