Unban Request.
Ingame Name: Black God

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193406006

Who Banned You: Kizzy something

Reason For Ban: Says good way trolling into the new year/slurs and harassment reports. Thing is, I have NEVER said a slur on this server.

Length of Ban: says Never on unban

Reason for Admins to Unban: Its been a month and I'd like to play on the server again. I get that I am not allowed to troll here (which I never really did to begin with) and the harassment report were me reporting people for targetting me so I dont get how that really is on me lol. And I have never said a Slur here, idk why they even put that there. And if they have any video proof of me ever saying a slur PLEASE put it in this thread. I 100% never have here.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I have been banned once before for saying a joke about a mod being fat.
Putting this here for reference I suppose.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-08-2022, 07:22 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Putting this here for reference I suppose.
Photoshop bro get outta here
-1 you're full of it lmao
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(02-08-2022, 07:40 PM)Foxka Wrote: -1 you're full of it lmao
-1 yourself bro you always on here trollin people. 

no wonder why no one likes you on the server LOL
Kizzy Doesn't ban people for no reason and seeing what Jesse put and your reaction too it just makes it even easier for me to give you a -1 on top of the fact you being banned already shows to me you really aren't going to change stay gone :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
-1 get lost
Oh look, double checked the ban and it's correct. Don't normally care about what other communities do but instead of replying on it you say it's fake lol yeah okay. 
[Image: HyEc6En.png]

You haven't learned a single thing have you? Like I even have to ask that. 

Bruh I don't think you should come back. Your first day you got here you got week banned for harassment. Then you stepped it up further with more bs. He was just putting it there man it didn't mean shit but your response tells me you don't care. You're just trying to get back in and troll again so we rinse and repeat this whole cycle of shit with you again. I don't think anyone has the patience to entertain someone who doesn't see anything wrong with their actions. Until you can actually accept some responsibility for your actions and quit trolling around you can stay gone as far as I'm concerned. 

[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
This isn’t photoshopped, you’re denied. You may appeal one month from now.