Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Constant Racism/pushing the line
User in question should be all too familiar to staff as hes been banned once for a very similar reason last time he was permad.
Offender's Name: KansasKlever

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157756182

What Server(s):TTT

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Repeated racism, offensive ques etc

When They Did It: Constantly multiple days with or without admins on they "push the limit"

Potential Witnesses: 

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): https://imgur.com/a/TgGR9IC
-1 lmao those words arent against the rules
Editing the OP to fix forum formatting
I know there are other issues building up with Kansas, including slurs, donor abuse, etc. - I'll leave this open to gather evidence from other issues so that I (or another mod) can make a more informed decision.

The N-word soft-a is technically against the rules but is heavily tolerated. E.g. - occaisonal use in a bind is OK, using it as your name/text hat/excessive usage isn't ok. It is against the rules, but this alone isn't bannable.

Leaving open for more evidence to be gathered here. Thanks
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Sorry to butt in but shouldn't this thread be in Ban Requests?
So Kansas been constantly bragging about how he uses codes to say slurs. To me it seems like he is purposely pushing the rules as far as he can.
Individual has 5 previous AWarns for slurs/racism alone, as well as a recent awarns (within past week) for telling someone to kill themselves, earrape queue, and donor abuse.
As such, I am issuing a 1-day ban per the racism guidelines. This ban was not issued for the evidence provided by Cracked, but was issued due to racist queues, hard slurs, etc.
Also moved this to ban request because this was a ban request not a donor abuse thread lol
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks