Ban Appeal
dont be a dumbass, the dedication you’re showing is enough to say “I wanna come back, thats it” so like i said, just dont be dumb and you’ll be fine. +1
Just unban this poor noob. If he is still a dumb guy, we just re-ban. easy
(02-12-2022, 12:53 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(02-12-2022, 11:50 AM)[DEFN] Basedimus Maximus Wrote: I mean I don't know what else to say other than I'm sorry

I don't necessarily need 10 paragraphs, but we want to know why this happened, and what you have done to ensure your behavior won't continue. Were you just trolling? Were you drunk or high? Or just being stupid and human, as we all can be sometimes?

Frankly the fact that this is your 5th appeal speaks to the fact that you want to come back. If you can ensure us these actions won't continue then I'll support your return.

A mix of both being stupid and trolling because I wasn't thinking anything I did in the discord would escalate it to a perma ban
Bumping
Also I'm a +1 with the understanding that one slipup means you will end right back here with the banned, given his response.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Just unban him Admins.
yeah its been long enough with enough appeals. Just don't fuck up again.

+1
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Appeal accepted.
[Image: b_560x95.png]