Ban Appeal
Ingame Name: Basedimus Maximus

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186138963

Who Banned You: Thunderwalrus

Reason For Ban: Racism and antisemitism

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: I just wanna play some ttt again I'm sorry for calling thunderwalrus the gamer word and going apeshit in the discord server

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No
Previous 4 Unban Requests:
28 DEC 2021
17 NOV 2021
28 SEP 2021
11 AUG 2021
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I don't play TTT much but would say I'm neutral about this atm

4 other ban appeals that weren't taken seriously and your reason on this is just sorry?  With that alone I don't think I can trust that you understand that you should not be doing those things again.  

You might have change this time but I just don't feel it

*EDIT*

I said neutral at first because I expected some trolly answers that would make me say no, but even though you didn't gave much explanation on why we should unban you, at least you understood what you did and that it was wrong.  

I will change my vote to a +1

It has been a while so I guess you can come back
I mean I don't know what else to say other than I'm sorry
I don't think that he is being ingenuine, I think that he legit doesn't feel the need to type out 10 paragraphs explaining his amount of remorse. I have never interacted with this person, but based on the amount of appeal attempts, and how he hasn't directly flamed anyone in any of them it seems he should at least have a reduction.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(02-12-2022, 11:50 AM)[DEFN] Basedimus Maximus Wrote: I mean I don't know what else to say other than I'm sorry

I don't necessarily need 10 paragraphs, but we want to know why this happened, and what you have done to ensure your behavior won't continue. Were you just trolling? Were you drunk or high? Or just being stupid and human, as we all can be sometimes?

Frankly the fact that this is your 5th appeal speaks to the fact that you want to come back. If you can ensure us these actions won't continue then I'll support your return.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
This is his 5th appeal just unban him already, if he didn't care he would have stopped after the second one. If he does crap again then just ban him again
+1 for unban but change your ways and if it happens again i will not support another un ban have a good day and good luck :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
If you are unbanned pretty much any slip up will result in a another ban. +1 mostly cause you've tried to many times already. Don't mess up.
Fuck it. Just avoid the stupid shit otherwise we'll be right back where we started. 

+1 for unban
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]