Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Applying for my Medical license
Ingame Name: Medthicc

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54695060
Discord Tag: Medthicc#1312

Time Played: 30H under current name apparently. I've been around a while though under some old names like Vigil; I think Matt or Nicol can vouch for the other hours.

When First Joined: 2016-2017 I believe, made forum acc 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  EST. I usually play past 6 pm.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: Deescalation of situations,  filling the late night time spots for moderation.

Why you want to help the community: Loved playing on Dinks for years, And noticed a gap of people moderating late nights. I wanted to help fill that need.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  Not in a long time.

How did you find us?: Funny TTT server have cool gun. Funny men.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  Yepper!

Other:  I just wanna help out at night hopefully.  I understand if Icey and Lycan show up and slaughter me for being cancer in game chat with my cancelled fake reports.
part of being promoted to trusted is having one month of activity from what i can see you only have about 11 days of activity
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Not gonna lie. You're coming out of the blue and not many people know who you are. This probably needs more time in the making to jump on this app. If you wish to help with night situations you can gather evidence and such and make ban requests to make sure things are handled properly. Ban requests would also show better when making a staff app. Not needed but it helps. 

You don't meet basic requirements with activity so I can't really support this. That and I don't really know you.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
ok so lets go through this as ryzif and cryptic said you lack activity on the server you havent been back for very long ngl thought you were a newer player i my self am somewhat but i also checked and you have 2 ban request which are from 2020 and 2018 that i saw so working on ban request will give you a this guy knows his stuff vibe and i think you should work on both activity and ban request before trying to apply for now im going to have to say -1have a good day and good luck :) sorry another thing i checked was you said you have not applied for staff but you have  

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=4126
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
This seems like an exact repeat of your last app:
Christian Wrote: You've only been back for less than a week, and little to no forum time. You need to get your playtime up by a consistent margin, as well as a bit more community time. It's hard to get Staff when you've only been back for a few days.

-1, like cryptic said you've only been back for like 2 weeks
Echoing what was already said. I've seen you just recently, you don't really stick out as much. Why out of the blue apply for staff when no one knows you and without really bringing any significant help to the community.

Same thing from everyone else, help with ban requests, interact in forums and just dont get sucked into the bad player base. :)
You're pretty fun to play with when I've been on but like everyone else said you just gotta get those ban requests and activity up.

Neutral vote for me but will hopefully change to +1 for your next staff app  :)
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Lmao I’m not going to -1 because he doesn’t meet required time. Though med has just recently shown up, he has put in the effort on both the forums and the discord to be involved. He has shown an interest in staffing since I first talked to him and I have had zero issues with him. I have no problem giving you a +1 when you meet the activity requirements. Do a couple of ban requests, throw up a new introduction, and you’ll be solid. Good luck my friend!
I'm glad to hear of your interest in joining the staff team. Due to your very recent return to playing, you aren't presently qualified to join. I'd encourage you to file a ban request or two and remain active before you are able to apply again.

Best of luck!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
everyone else has already said it but get a bit more activity first

next app should be an easy +1 from me considering you’re fairly agreeable and show an active interest in making the server more enjoyable