Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Applying for my Medical license
Uhhh

Continue to work on your Ban Requests. Try and make it so we don't have to dig or get any additional info.

And like everyone else said already, needs more time in terms of activity.

See you next App

Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Also if you need help with a ban request please feel free to hit me up I like to think i do good ban request and i helped shaye make one and it looked good so feel free please to hit me up
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
This is based off a personal experience, so I'm not going let it dictate my vote. You RDM'd me on my T round the other day when I was holstered because a T-buddy killed someone in a different area. I get RDM'd often and let it go for the memes, but it's annoying when the player isn't apologetic about it and don't believe they broke a rule. From that alone, I think you need more time playing on the server to understand the 'advanced' scenarios of RDM and how to respond to them, or else you're setting yourself up for failure. Other than that, you seem fun to play with, so I would just lay low for a while and watch current mods respond to situations so you get a better feel for the rules.
This application wasn’t valid because of activity, but it has been beneficial to you to leave it open for feedback. Seeing people have covered most if not all issues, this application has been denied. Just take into account what people have mentioned and use it to improve. Best of luck!

May reapply on 3/22/22