Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Icey's T. Mod App :^)
+1. He knows what is he is doing and is competent enough for T-mod. You can handle reports and still have created ban requests since being Trusted, so we can actually trust you with a promotion. In regards to the potential slaying too early, I don't view it as an issue to truly be considered. We all make mistakes. You cannot fully tell about if someone has or has not actually kept the report, only if they have cancelled it. Yes a tiny bar on the right hand side of our screen pops up, but it is overlooked when either there are a lot of reports actively being handled or other issues are being looked at. Was simple miscommunication and misunderstanding.

The potential of it having been staff abuse is irrelevant. It was not. I have falsely slain people before. I apologized and slayed myself. Not abuse.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Thank you again for the feedback everyone!
Plus one never really ran into any issues and always fun to play with
I've been informed that the false slaying incident being discussed was a one-off incident that occurred while Icey was brand new to the team, and happened a while ago. Seeing as Icey
a. Apologized immediately to the affected individual
b. Learned from the incident and improved his staffing skills
c. Was not malicious in making this one highlighted mistake
d. Hasn't made a similar mistake in the following weeks

This seems like a +1 to me. The main concern going from trusted to tmod is whether the individual will staff abuse and whether he would know when/how to use his delegated powers. I'm more concerned about stoked's comment about tending to slay vs not, as we should lean towards not staying when evidence isn't clear. However, I feel this discretion can be improved. He's done well overall in the trusted position in the 3+ months he has held it, and I feel moving to trial mod is a good move.

I do note while there are some ban requests, I'd encourage you to work on your ban request filing in the future as soon as someone has reached a bannable level of offenses.

+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I have no major issues to mention and all issues that are said here appear to be minor. Therefore i see no reason why icey shouldn't be made into T-Mod. That is all.

Don't Be Shit

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+1. While not a perfect run icey has proven they have several braincells and are willing to use them when talking over various rules and scenarios around staffing. Spare braincells are a scarce resource and 3 months is plenty to figure out how to navigate the rdm manager and apply a gag.

Remember to use various resources like the killcam to figure out if it was truly an rdm, as you are essentially having to prove a rule was broken by the responding party. If you miss the forgive popup, give it a round or see if the reporting party is running around alive to determine that they have seen the response.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 for icey hes got a solid noggin
+1 from me as well. While there was one issue I had yesterday with Icey leaving when the server was full and they were the only staff on. I don't know if you guys have issues with that but it was almost a half hour or more until another staff got on. BUT other than that Icey is a good fit for T.mod. I've never had issues with them other than what I previously stated.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
(02-23-2022, 03:23 PM)⋆ Fx ⋆ Wrote: +1 from me as well. While there was one issue I had yesterday with Icey leaving when the server was full and they were the only staff on. I don't know if you guys have issues with that but it was almost a half hour or more until another staff got on. BUT other than that Icey is a good fit for T.mod. I've never had issues with them other than what I previously stated.
Staff are allowed to leave the game whether or not another staff member is on. Staffing is a volunteer position, not a job or an obligation. Staff can always be pinged on discord and someone will usually get on if necessary
App has been Accepted, congrats Icey!