Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Icey's T. Mod App :^)
my only criticism of you is that you err on the side of slaying somebody versus not slaying somebody if the evidence is poor or the circumstance is messy, and i think you should do it the other way around
Agree with what people have said here overall and I have no extra input +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
My only complaint with you is that you tried to slay me before someone had even answered the report 

otherwise yeah go be blue or some shit +1
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Thanks for the responses everyone!

@"No Pariah" unfortunately that’s not true. No I’m just kidding, someone else actually has the same concern and we talked about it so I really do hope to improve in that aspect. Looking back I do seem to put my foot down if I feel it is a clean cut case. I think we can all agree that though some slays may feel stupid, according to the rules they are justified. I do appreciate all the feedback I’ve gotten and will try to be more patient and efficient when it comes to reports.

@Ashly Is Overwhelmed I’m really sorry about this lol. Especially towards when I first got trusted, I would catch myself jumping the gun a bit on reports. I’d like to think that I have improved greatly in this aspect. I used to struggle when it comes to the forgive or do not forgive aspect of reports but someone taught me a cool trick that I have been able to implement in this past month. I’m glad that I only TRIED to slay you though. I really do try my hardest to communicate with both sides so I’m glad that I either caught myself or someone brought it to my attention and I was able to handle it correctly. kinda based though tbh
Icey has learned the in-and-outs of staffing pretty well, and I don't think there's any reason for him not to move up to T-Mod.
+1
(02-17-2022, 05:56 PM)Icey Wrote: @Ashly Is Overwhelmed  I’m really sorry about this lol. Especially towards when I first got trusted, I would catch myself jumping the gun a bit on reports. I’d like to think that I have improved greatly in this aspect. I used to struggle when it comes to the forgive or do not forgive aspect of reports but someone taught me a cool trick that I have been able to implement in this past month. I’m glad that I only TRIED  to slay you though. I really do try my hardest to communicate with both sides so I’m glad that I either caught myself or someone brought it to my attention and I was able to handle it correctly. kinda based though tbh

I don't understand this. You WOULD have slayed me even though the report was never answered and when I said that you shouldn't slay me because the report hadn't finished you agreed with yourself its a slay. Only then thayr told you to use relay to see if he still had the report menu open. Because even with that newly founded learners license you still would have slayed me for an unfinished report (not forgiven or unforgiven). So that leaves me to question if he had left with the open report would I still have been slain? If I had taken the slay before the report was answered and thayr wasn't their would that be staff abuse?
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(02-17-2022, 10:54 PM)Ashly Is Overwhelmed Wrote:
(02-17-2022, 05:56 PM)Icey Wrote: @Ashly Is Overwhelmed  I’m really sorry about this lol. Especially towards when I first got trusted, I would catch myself jumping the gun a bit on reports. I’d like to think that I have improved greatly in this aspect. I used to struggle when it comes to the forgive or do not forgive aspect of reports but someone taught me a cool trick that I have been able to implement in this past month. I’m glad that I only TRIED  to slay you though. I really do try my hardest to communicate with both sides so I’m glad that I either caught myself or someone brought it to my attention and I was able to handle it correctly. kinda based though tbh

I don't understand this. You WOULD have slayed me even though the report was never answered and when I said that you shouldn't slay me because the report hadn't finished you agreed with yourself its a slay. Only then thayr told you to use relay to see if he still had the report menu open. Because even with that newly founded learners license you still would have slayed me for an unfinished report (not forgiven or unforgiven). So that leaves me to question if he had left with the open report would I still have been slain? If I had taken the slay before the report was answered and thayr wasn't their would that be staff abuse?
Like I said, sometimes it’s hard to tell if someone has responded to the cancel or do not forgive. If I hadn’t been shown that trick by Thayr I more then likely would have slain you because I was obviously under the impression that they had chosen do not forgive. Does this make it okay? Definitely not, I should have been paying more attention and it would have been a false slay for you. I wouldn’t call it staff abuse though I’m sure it could be called that, but I would have definitely apologized and owned up to what happened. I ensure you that I have gotten much better since then.
To be clear, RDM manager is absolutely pathetic, as it only confirms whether someone has forgiven a report. If the reporting player leaves or goes AFK before responding, it looks the same as an unforgiven report.
I've made this mistake too before. Making mistakes doesn't amount to malicious staff abuse.

That being said, I'd be curious to know how long ago this happened. If it was over say 2 months ago then it's a non issue.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Rdm manager argument too long, didn't read, don't care

+1 for the move up, icey is one of the best staff on the team right now and I see no major issues that he could work on except *maybe* be a lil more involved in discord and ban requests
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 hasnt given me any slays yet