Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doesnt learn
Offender's Name: KansasKlever

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157756182

Potential Witnesses: @"Kizzy?" 

Reason to Ban: Acclimation of warns Was also banned in the last month and has still continued on.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/rbJgEJi

Last ban: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/tttbans/...1644383878
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I just got banned for acclimation of warns like a week ago. I got one warn for a little mic spamming. This is excessive bro.
-1. you posted this because of his mic spam warn today looks like, which unfortunately for you is not related to the other stuff. the warn for racism was also mad stupid as well, as kansas had copy pasted something someone said using "monkey" and was considered racism which is stupid. the staff guidelines like to look at things based on cases, and mic spam does not fall under racism. also, the warn from cryptic salsa is supposed to be removed, salsa himself admitted that it was a wrongful warn and he had stated that someone was going to remove it.

hopefully you guys get ACCLIMATED to following staff guidelines instead of all this discretion occurring recently
(02-18-2022, 10:20 PM)winter (3) Wrote: -1. you posted this because of his mic spam warn today looks like, which unfortunately for you is not related to the other stuff. the warn for racism was also mad stupid as well, as kansas had copy pasted something someone said using "monkey" and was considered racism which is stupid. the staff guidelines like to look at things based on cases, and mic spam does not fall under racism. also, the warn from cryptic salsa is supposed to be removed, salsa himself admitted that it was a wrongful warn and he had stated that someone was going to remove it.

hopefully you guys get ACCLIMATED to following staff guidelines instead of all this discretion occurring recently
Yeah at least 3 of these warns should be removed. Like winter said cryptic already admitted one should be removed. You can quote him on that. Kaptains most recent warn for racism didn't make sense at all within the rules. Lastly notice how Quantum's warn doesn't specifically say don't queue earrape or don't queue slurs. It just says don't queue stupid shit. It was simply a realistic knocking queue.
-1 touch grass
(02-18-2022, 10:59 PM)bot Wrote: -1 touch grass
.... not helping
(02-18-2022, 11:03 PM)KansasKlever Wrote:
.... not helping
when you tell people too -1 it they are going to :|

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(02-18-2022, 10:43 PM)KansasKlever Wrote:
(02-18-2022, 10:20 PM)winter (3) Wrote: -1. you posted this because of his mic spam warn today looks like, which unfortunately for you is not related to the other stuff. the warn for racism was also mad stupid as well, as kansas had copy pasted something someone said using "monkey" and was considered racism which is stupid. the staff guidelines like to look at things based on cases, and mic spam does not fall under racism. also, the warn from cryptic salsa is supposed to be removed, salsa himself admitted that it was a wrongful warn and he had stated that someone was going to remove it.

Yeah at least 3 of these warns should be removed. Like winter said cryptic already admitted one should be removed. You can quote him on that. Kaptains most recent warn for racism didn't make sense at all within the rules. Lastly notice how Quantum's warn doesn't specifically say don't queue earrape or don't queue slurs. It just says don't queue stupid shit. It was simply a realistic knocking queue.
this is true i did ask for it to be removed going in more detail about it they qued a song the song was not the problem the title of it was some form of t slur after they qued it they asked if they were allowed to say that i said no. i thought they had qued it after i said no i followed advise from the staff discord and karma banned after i warned
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]

Funny coming from you lol
(02-18-2022, 11:05 PM)Wrom Wrote:
(02-18-2022, 11:03 PM)KansasKlever Wrote:
.... not helping
when you tell people too -1 it they are going to :|
Selective editing isn't cool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)