Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doesnt learn
(02-19-2022, 12:59 AM)August Wrote:
(02-19-2022, 12:32 AM)No Pariah Wrote: -1. if calling someone a monkey is a slur now then please ban me because i am officially a rank 1 racist

It's commonly used as an insult specifically against people of color, thus it can easily be determined as racist depending on context of which it was used.

For this specific accusation, I'd love to see evidence on how it was said on server and why it was determined to be racist.
The issue was warned by kaptainles so i dont know how it was used i was just telling icey how many warns and for what which i also mis spoke and said slur when it was a warn for racism
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
My thoughts on this: if he mic spammed once after his ban it isn’t worth another ban. I want more context on the slur warns that were issued but for now it is a +0
Christ this whole thread is a mess.

Anyways I just read this AFTER getting off TTT and calling multiple people monkeys for being dumb (I compare monkeys to having small brains and being dumb, it's not fucking racist)

Anyways -1, I also think the warn should be revoked for the whole monkey thing, unless there's context I missed, it seems like a piss and shit warn that was given without much thought to what happened.

Edit - Saw the context and honestly think the warn should be revoked, he was reposting what someone said as he claimed to have done. It's not that big of a deal.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(02-19-2022, 12:59 AM)August Wrote:
(02-19-2022, 12:32 AM)No Pariah Wrote: -1. if calling someone a monkey is a slur now then please ban me because i am officially a rank 1 racist

It's commonly used as an insult specifically against people of color, thus it can easily be determined as racist depending on context of which it was used.

For this specific accusation, I'd love to see evidence on how it was said on server and why it was determined to be racist.
if i have my times right this was when a few british "people" joined and started calling people monkeys in a derogatory way. not to much context in the video but you can very much tell how they meant to 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA07fAibAto
https://imgur.com/a/pwDXurp
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
While the context of the evidence provided by Salsa does illicit suspicion, I don't believe that alone is worthy of a next-level ban for racism, which wouled be a multiple day ban.
However, Kansas - you really need to cease this sorta trolling. It is going to get you rebanned eventually.

As of now, the guidelines don't have any form of rule with regards to stacking strikes. New guidelines are in review with the TTT admins, but they have not yet been released.

Since this is a ban request and under my jurisdiction as a TTT moderator rank, I am going to close this out without action. The TTT admins are aware of this thread and are encouraged to review it further and overrule me if they feel a punishment is necessary. Should continued trolling from Kansas occur, he shouldn't be shocked to find himself banned in the future.

Thank you for the report and for those who gave their thoughts on the matter.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks