Unban request and ban samuel_reed809
Ingame Name: True Gaming

SteamID: True Gaming

Who Banned You: Deadpool

Reason For Ban: Ghosting

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: I didn't think private messages would work on this server. I think a reduction in suspension would be appropriate.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No.

Other: They need to be fair and objective. samuel_reed809's response in the report was toxic and is not the kind of person you want to be supporting. I recommend banning him.

Here is a private message from samuel_reed809 during the game:

samuel_reed809 to You: micro chode

choad. noun. The penis or an imaginary penis : choad veins are pulsing love songs. A fool; jerk : feel like a total choad. The perineum or anus : stationary bicycle seat irritating the chode.

Chode | Define Chode at Dictionary.com
www.dictionary.com/browse/chode

Link to the screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/1Ewm5
Here's you steam I'd STEAM_0:1:212765753 your welcome
Hey if i were you i would edit this to give a reason to unban you not a reason to ban Samuel. If you were banned for ghosting you need to reply to that accusation. Or ask for a reduction.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
-1 not enough forum time

Also probably try defending your self on the ghosting allegation; or sincerely apologizing and applying for a shortened sentence if the allegations are true.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
I edited my thread post.
alright I will give a formal response to this:
What you did:
-ghost
-lying to staff about ghosting
-false reported the guy who was right on top of false reporting twice before that.
Evidence:
-Ghosting:
[Image: VsX83t7.jpg]
-lying to staff: DEAD TrueVideoGaming (Twitter Page): samuel_reed809 to You: How do you like me making false accusations of you?
(samuel is the guy claiming he ghosted)
100% -1. Btw called me a fraud. idk why. Also 1 more thing: calling out staff is not the way to get unbanned also spamming threads out like you did.
former admin2
Why didn't you do anything about his rude private messages?
(05-05-2017, 08:38 PM)randommember93 Wrote: Why didn't you do anything about his rude private messages?

Moderate asked for his pm. Since we didn't get one: No evidence.
former admin2
I posted the link to the image in the public messages before being banned. In any case, you now have the link here. What will you do about it?
(05-05-2017, 08:57 PM)randommember93 Wrote: I posted the link to the image in the public messages before being banned. In any case, you now have the link here. What will you do about it?

He said "micro chode" which even if it was harassment it would only be a warning for 1st offense.
former admin2