Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Quantum wake up.
+1 balances staffing/playing the game really well, has been trusted for a while and should move up.
No complaints about this guy. Keeps a cool head overall. +1
+1 quantum's been around for a while and pretty chill guy, level head while handling a variety of situations
I've known Quantum for a good while. I pushed for him to apply for staff way back in the day, and I'm glad to see he has continued to staff. He's been especially active in recent months and has done well on most fronts.
I do think there are some areas of improvement in what he has access to now as a trusted, namely ban requests, where there hasn't been one filed since late October (and only 2 filed since joining staff last May), and some minor issues when issuing slays (I recall a few occasions where a slay was issued when it probably shouldn't hav been, though it has been a while since i've seen that - also, it's usually best to issue a slay well before the next round so they can further appeal their case, as sometimes legitimate arguments may be missed in slay reports). I'm a bit concerned about his ability to collect evidence when it comes to a situation where a karma ban may be issued.

All of that being said, Quantum is very active at the moment and works hard to staff the server fairly, and has picked up on staffing relatively well. He is well liked in the community and has a fantastic repitorie with the community, both troll and staff alike.That is a powerful ability that not many of us possess.

Objectively I would normally sit at a neutral/+0 due to the issues I described above, but Quantum's ability to manage a relatively rowdy server, as well as his ability to get along with both the trolls and the staff, as well as extreme bias (since I did push him here in the first place and all) pushes me to a +1. I do feel there are issues Quantum needs to work on, and I couldn't justify him moving to mod. But I do feel he can continue to address these issues over time, work on those ban requests, and continue being as helpful as he has been in the past.

Quantum, no matter what happens here, don't stop having fun playing GMod. Remember this is a volunteer position for a video game, and to keep your IRL social life just as active as you are here.

Overall I am a +1, best of luck.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1, good attitude, knows the rules, active, etc.

Good luck Quantum!
(02-20-2022, 12:49 AM)Quantum_Edge Wrote: *Important stuff*

Quantum is a good bean/staff member, +1.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
Quantum is a great friend and a great staff member. He knows what to do. I've played with him and viewed his decision making through reports and other methods of discourse. I see no issue with him becoming a T-mod. Best of luck brother.

(+1)
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
+1 he has my seal of approval and I've never been wrong about good staff.

Why is this still open?? Accepted!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
bump
Plus one needs more access to commands