Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUGGESTION] HarrysMod !GENESIS! Inventory: Weapon Attachments
I don't know the original mod name or it's specific to the server.

The Genesis server has attachments for weapons that can be removed and replaced with others, and they provide stat boosts for tradeoffs (for the most part)
i.e. "Low Caliber Conversion:" +30% Firerate, -12% damage boost (nerf), +10% recoil reduction
i.e. "Magnum Rounds:" +25% damage, +25% recoil
i.e. "DMR Conversion" +5% damage, +40% range (fall-off lowered), -14% recoil

The system also has unusual hats, but those aren't attachments. They can have health buffs, jump buffs, moon-gravity buffs, speed buffs, and fall damage reduction buffs, but I don't think these add much to the game.

HarrysMod Inventory is genuinely fun and gives you shit to do between rounds.
Harry's mod inventory is specially designed for them I do not know if its open sourced.
Sure it can be fun but tis also very ass especially to new players or players that don't luck out on attachments.
It is for TTT only
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(02-23-2022, 03:49 AM)Ashly Is Overwhelmed Wrote: Harry's mod inventory is specially designed for them I do not know if its open sourced.
Sure it can be fun but tis also very ass especially to new players or players that don't luck out on attachments.
It is for TTT only
Then someone should be hired to make one for DB-TTT. I am up to donating for the project.
(02-23-2022, 05:25 AM)Kyzer Wrote:
(02-23-2022, 03:49 AM)Ashly Is Overwhelmed Wrote: Harry's mod inventory is specially designed for them I do not know if its open sourced.
It is for TTT only
Then someone should be hired to make one for DB-TTT. I am up to donating for the project.
I'm fairly certain most players will not want such a change as for my second sentence.
you'll have the guy with full auto, explosive rounds, regen metal. The AA-12 when it was added to harry's really showed the flaws in the attachments. Without donating or getting super lucky you were having a bad time.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Is this intended for TTT? It's posted under prophunt
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
some M9K weapons do come with an attachment system (like how the MP9 has a silencer), but these are 1. usually just scopes/sights 2. a direct part of the weapons’ lua, so not possible to change on the fly like it would be for something like that
this would be a terrible idea, there's already constant complaints over gameplay favoritism to older players, what with certain complaints over use of map secrets, the jump pack, and access to more guns during spawntime, this would make that significantly worse

the cultivated experience on dinks tends to be more newer player friendly in compared to other non-vanilla, non-heavy modded servers, so just seems like it wouldn't mesh well with this server
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)