Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pub this post if ur not lame
Forum/Steam Name: cumphobe

SteamID: [color=var(--text-normal)]STEAM_0:1:40546659[/color]
[*]

Who Banned You (Staff Member or System): matt

Reason For Ban: Banned for image spread of forum staff and continuous social behavior

Length of Ban: forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: I've been told not to make this as it would definitely get denied, but I'm doing it anyway.

Okay so, the 'core' reason I got banned was making a meme with Travis's profile picture pasted on a picture of a janitor with another face of an old staff member that has been removed from the community for pretty disgusting reasons. The assumption was I made this to compare Travis with this person's actions, when really it was just because they are both what are essentially Discord janitors. I didn't post this anywhere dinks related, and posted it in my own discord. My one problem was I didn't block other people from seeing it that are on the staff team, I suppose. But, the problem with it is that, as has been a thing since Addressing Toxicity, banning for things that happen in other discords is just not lawful anymore, evidence from other discords isn't evidence. The context was warped to fit a specific narrative, and honestly simply never needed to leave that group of friends. No one even told me they had a problem with it, as per usually I was just randomly banned. You have people posting jokes about doxxing and everything, rules that were just updated recently, and nothing is happening despite the perceived severity of that, but you have someone /making memes posted in completely unrelated places in a way that it was already determined would not affect their status within this community years ago over the biggest staffing blunder to date/, and I'm getting banned.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): can't see them, but we all know the stuff

Other: For what it's worth, I am sorry to Travis, I did send the image to Matt once who told me to not post it on the forums or anything, which I didn't. Yes, he already knew it existed and knew people had seen it, but he chose not to punish me, but punished me later because it got out at a later date because /someone decided to show it off to people outside of our discord./ So apparently it's more of an issue now than it was then. Y'know. And bringing up my past social behavior makes no sense as most of it is literally almost a year old now, aside from the phoenix thing, which zero punishments came from, or even a stern talking to or anything. So that's a thing. Merry Christmas. 
There are several inaccuracies to the situation, but sure.
This is, as previously discussed, denied. This will not turn into a platform for all the individuals that happened to log in about the same time this happened, nor will other threads. If I update this later to note more on the situation then great, otherwise I'm not here for the hurt feelings over getting caught. The problem was not that you didn't block others from seeing it, your problem may have been pinging an admin to get it posted in website, but it was certainly your mindset over this. You have messaged several admins over your injustice without reaching out to the individual concerned with this immediate action. This, on top of all actions you have made in the past, which does not disappear on a time schedule. It's not a narrative, it's a consequence to your continued actions within and towards this community to flame drama at the expense of individuals.
No date has been set for this unban, for a short or long ban.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon