Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
request for unban request of unbanning
I shall just be blunt, as you've usually always been that way towards me. Just understand that I do not mean ill will towards you when I say this.

You're both a child and an adult at the same time. There are times where you have extremely intelligent insights into many things, which is why people respected you and held you in high regard as a mentor. You never hold back on your opinions, which in some situations is something that is incredibly good; however, this is also one of your greatest flaws. When something doesn't go your way, you will draw attention to yourself by making outlandish comments to bait responses. Call me a hypocrite if you like, but it doesn't change the fact that you do this. I know nothing about the whole "janitor" thing, but I know that like how I was in 2021, you would say outlandish things to garner attention to yourself. That is what makes me not want you back; I get that people can sometimes act before they think (I'm an expert at this), but you have dug yourself into a rabbit hole that I don't think you can climb out of.

Sorry Rand, but I cannot support this at this given moment in time.
salty, i dont know what you mean at all

like everyone and everything else, yeah, i know, but saying outlandish things to garner attention to myself? i dont have any idea what youre referring to except like...one moment in that staff leak thing? like i literally just make posts and then purposefully avoid saying anything else on them because i want it to be about whatever posts are about more than me lmao, i go out of my way to avoid doing what you just said

before someone tries to nitpick things to prove that point, obv theres going to whatevers people can point out w/o context or whatever but more often than not i dont even like replying to things because i just want people to say their piece and let it be done, i dont generally want public back and forths and all that jazz
I have deleted 2 essays at this point. You had ample chances to not fuck this up.

This appeal is denied, the next appeal may be made on July 1, 2022.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon