ban appeal
Ingame Name: WorkingMuffin

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11101

Who Banned You: idk 

Reason For Ban: Ghosting

Length of Ban: believe perma 

Reason for Admins to Unban: Because i didnt ghost at all its not right and that all i got to say

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other:n/a
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Your steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:460597400

According to the ban log, looks like you were banned simultaneously with your buddy Jhorne.

Please be patient as ban requests take time to complete. I would also recommend posting any evidence you can to defend yourselfl. Good luck!
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Hi I was on the time of your banned but you were on with a group of 4 you and 3 others, Your friends were mic spamming, rdming and trolling all around just a group that wasnt the best time for the others outsider of you group https://imgur.com/a/pWzo3Id this is a picture of all who you are friends with
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod

Its unlikely you will get a shorter ban time. Likely to come back and do it again if you were unbanned. I saw you sit with your buddies(Who were T's) and while you were inno, avoiding other T's and rdming inno throught that time.
It's not a permanent ban it's two weeks. You and your friends were obviously ghosting. It took me 6 bans to get the server back to normal after you guys joined. From racism to ghosting and with slurs and pedophilia mixed in you and your friends all earned your bans.
-1 Just wait FourHead
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
@thunderwalrusinnthebar @"Kizzy🌺" @Wrom do any of you have evidence for the actual ghosting? I can't find any in the watchlist
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(02-27-2022, 11:28 AM)Jammin Wrote: @thunderwalrusinnthebar @"Kizzy?" @Wrom do any of you have evidence for the actual ghosting? I can't find any in the watchlist
no but they were causing trouble trolling and rdming and such i couldnt get anything cause i was getting other ss of another person massing and sluring and such so i could do everything all at once forgive me but thunder and kizzy were there to back that up
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Bumpity Bump Bump
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Pls tell me y’all didn’t ban without actually gathering/saving evidence if what wrom said was true.

Then again the ban probably expired by now anyway lol.