Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skipping T-mod caught in 4k
+1 hes always been nice to me :)
+1 This motherfucker be rude :D
But in all seriousness this cunt be good. Also he already why not anymore?
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
I don't really see issues with repromotion to previous ranks when applications are not long after initial resignation.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
+1
Pros: He lets me rdm him
Cons: he has a strange interest in my labias.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
Thanks everyone!

Fx.... Augh??
little late but +1 for obvious reasons nice guy pretty cool guy pretty good at staff stuff just a good guy in general tbh.
(02-27-2022, 11:15 AM)Kizzy? Wrote: Ingame Name: Kizzy

+1 was one of my favorite moderators when he had the rank and would always be open to a quick @ on discord so he could personally ban Kizzy is a great guy and he knows vegeta is a beast Dad.
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
+1 he is probably the only other staff member that isn't afraid to act
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
There has been a precedent set that people who resign can receive their rank back whenever they want. I don't think that this should've been allowed to happen. You have time to seriously consider your resignation, as opposed to going inactive. If you wanted to be part of the team again then you should've worked your way back up and actually been an active part of the community. Given admins could do this whenever (and a member skipped Trusted a couple months ago), I see no issue with Kizzy being able to do this at a lower rank such as mod. He resigned and quickly regretted that decision applying for Trusted. He's been doing a great job as Trusted and he did an even better job as Mod - willing to help whenever needed, not afraid to voice his opinion, and actually active both in discord and in the game. Consider Trusted Kizzy a 'trial' period for Moderator Kizzy. Fat +1
This is a late response, but similar to what cee said, the turnaround from resigning to reapplying to staff made his time as trusted more of a formality to respect precedent. +1