Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skipping T-mod caught in 4k
Ingame Name: Kizzy?

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52242441
Discord Tag: Kizzy#2815

Time Played: 610.22

When First Joined: Jun 26, 2020 8:54 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm EST but I'm available during the day and night.

Rank Desired: Mod
Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: What I can do to help the community is prevent the amount of trolls that have been coming onto the server as of lately. Along with that help fill in gaps where no staff are on. (These probably won't change tbh)

Why you want to help the community: (My response isn't any different from my initial first post.) I want to help the community improve the experience for everyone that plays in this server. I think its stupid to deliberately ruin someones fun in a game they are trying to enjoy by themselves or with friends. (These probably won't change tbh)

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes.  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...ight=Kizzy

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15788

How did you find us?: Just browsing honestly.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: I was told by Daddy Dong to post this. I do want to point out, as much as I don't care about not getting mod back instantly. It didn't seem fair that I still couldn't receive the same treatment as other staff.
I'm ok with either T-Mod or Mod.
Last time a major unresignation occurred with dong, he had a trial period as moderator before becoming admin.

I feel a similar standard was set for Kizzy so far. He ran a trial as trusted, and I feel he would be OK to move straight to mod.
He's literally unchanged since the last time he was moderator - only difference being the powers he had access too.

During his time as donor and trusted, he didn't continuously troll or minge the TTT server or social servers. He is well supported by both the staff and the community (so far as I've seen), and I think he would continue to make a fine moderator.

+1 for either promotion. Promotion to T-Mod should be an automatic, but promotion to moderator also has my support
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
hi, thanks for your post. lets go over a few things

do you believe that you can handle being trolled as a staff member? i trolled you for a wrongful slay (you slayed someone for 6 damage when rules say 20+) and you got pretty tilted about it

are you comfortable with the rules? the situation above was like 2-3 weeks ago, which is very recent

do you really believe you should jump to mod? i think tmod would be an okay step up, but to jump you straight back into ban permissions would be an awful idea. i dont think you can deal with situations fairly or without bias. take this thread into example : https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15929. i had not mentioned your name once, i only mentioned content relevant to the ban, however you tried to come after me not only once but twice? is this really what we want from staff, attempting to attack others on forums due to personal feelings?

if you want tmod, im all for it as tmod has no crazy privileges. however for mod i don’t believe youve shown enough mental strength for that
(02-27-2022, 11:28 AM)winter (3) Wrote: hi, thanks for your post. lets go over a few things

do you believe that you can handle being trolled as a staff member? i trolled you for a wrongful slay (you slayed someone for 6 damage when rules say 20+) and you got pretty tilted about it

are you comfortable with the rules? the situation above was like 2-3 weeks ago, which is very recent

do you really believe you should jump to mod? i think tmod would be an okay step up, but to jump you straight back into ban permissions would be an awful idea. i dont think you can deal with situations fairly or without bias. take this thread into example : https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15929. i had not mentioned your name once, i only mentioned content relevant to the ban, however you tried to come after me not only once but twice? is this really what we want from staff, attempting to attack others on forums due to personal feelings?

if you want tmod, im all for it as tmod has no crazy privileges. however for mod i don’t believe you've shown enough mental strength for that
I'll take your comment with a grain of salt.

I'll keep this on topic and avoid arguing with you. I got tilted yes. Why? You refused to acknowledge that he did small damage over three attempts which is grounds for attempted rdm. Instead of listening you kept yapping your mouth. Even cryptic agreed with me at the time and told you but you even ignored that.

I handled being trolled since day one from me becoming trusted. Jammin, Bryan, and Battons know that first hand.

Lastly no you did not come at me. But ever since you resigned, your attitude become so foul I refused to even pity you with anything. You literally dick ride and defend people who do just as foul shit as you do.
So it seems like you’re admitting to not liking my personality and cant deal or treat every player fairly, which is stated in the staff guidelines. You know what you did was wrong, and have yet to make even an attempt to apologize for it, even after I reached out to you on discord and told you to hop off. We have people that have far more warns and have done worse on the server, however you have a personal vendetta with me for some reason. Seeing that you have no apology and cant keep your cool regardless of player, staff should take that into consideration. It seems like you forgot your roots.
Just pointing out that the ban request in question, which was ultimately declined, was filed by a different member of staff. Kizzy was merely a witness to the incident, but was otherwise uninvolved.

Keep the back and forth to a minimum please, thank you.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(02-27-2022, 11:40 AM)Jammin Wrote: Just pointing out that the ban request in question, which was ultimately declined, was filed by a different member of staff. Kizzy was merely a witness to the incident, but was otherwise uninvolved.

Keep the back and forth to a minimum please, thank you.
Sorry for another post but thats my point, Kizzy had nothing to add to the ban request except insisted on ad hominem attacks. The ban request is not important, but what occurred on it is
+1 for mod kizzy should have gotten it back a bit ago Kizzy was resigned but still mod when i first joined he was very welcoming and nice to a new comer such as myself and he knows his stuff i think he should be mod again good luck kizzy :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I'm just going to drop my +1 for either roles because I know he can do both. He was a good Mod then and he'll be a good one now. 

As far as the whole argument thing above. I think it's silly. We're cracking down on people, especially with our new rules. Staff discretion is a large part of staff and of course of being a Mod. Guidelines are good and all but not all circumstances or situations are covered within them. It's up to staff to act on a situation as they feel is the correct way to move forward. There are also a lot of situations that require context with how things play out. 

I have no desire to start more back and forth on a staff app, I was just simply stating a few things. 

Kizzy has handled things both within guidelines or out in the realm where he has to make decisions based on scenarios that just aren't really listed or through interesting situations and behaviors. 

Good luck on getting your green back man. I think you'll do fine. 

Also. If you really feel like staff are doing things incorrectly, you're always free to make an abuse report with proper evidence. 
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I'm in full support of this mod application. +1.

Kizzy was (without a doubt) one of the best moderators at the time he was mod. It would be foolish not to promote him to the rank he once was.