• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is not a ttt app
Discord Name:  Foxka

Discord ID: 193140519075840001

When First Joined(Estimate): 2017

What is your age: 25
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator):
What can you do to help the Discord community: 
I have learned all the new guidelines and punishment guidelines and can provide a more lenient moderation while still providing a safe place to dick around on for the dinks community. 
Why you want to help the Discord community:  its a place I enjoy being in and plain and simple i would like to help other people enjoy it as well. I would like to hope that I've proven myself capable as well as generally likable enough to provide fair and consistent server moderation. Also I think we only have two other mods so alleviating some of the urgency from them I think will be welcome.

Other: Bing bong, mobile sucks
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Personally, my biggest pet peeve is when people post things that don’t fall under the channel category in discord. I think foxka would be able to negate this problem and hand out the necessary punishment needed to make discord a more professional environment.

Nah in all seriousness it’s a +1. He’s active, knows when to enforce rules, and obviously wants to help. He’s done great as a helper and there is no doubt in my mind that he would make a great mod.
He is good discord staff member and always wiling to learn and  he’s done great as a helper .

Also we don't have enough discord moderator at the moment but I have no doubt  that he would make a great mod.  

+1
From what I've seen, Foxka has done well to keep the discord under some kind of order even if it happens to be against people he talks to or is friends with. There were people concerned with him getting back into staffing and I'd like to say that he's hopefully proven that he does a good job to those with concerns.  I don't see him having an issue with being fair or handing out proper punishments as a Discord Moderator. It's especially going to be much more certain with the new guidelines that we've recently had added within the last month. 

Anyways to get to the point, I think you'll do fine. Good luck mate. +1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 I see no issue in game staff progressing on discord, don't see much threat of damage coming from foxka and all it does is just take less pressure off jammin
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Bumperoni fettucini alfredo
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I plan to decide on this by the end of the week. Please provide your feedback if you desire to do so.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1 foxka very good :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I hate Foxka blah blah blah

Anyways everybody else said most of what I would say as well so +1
[Image: unknown.png]
I've been hesitant on previous apps due to your history, but so far you've done nothing but prove me wrong. For that I'm really glad honestly. I always prefer people prove me wrong when I dish out harsh criticisms.
I have some worries still on repeated actions, but those can be handled, and my trust in you is better than it was before. You can handle moderator with ease.
+1

u stinky