ungag me bro

"cause it would be painful for my followers to move without my guidance"
^
So far the dumbest thing I've read. You have been told multiple times even by me to stop the mic spam.
Your mic is shit which is the only reason I belive you were permagagged, I think it was stupid for you to be permagagged in the first place, since all you do is talk about random topics, you don't even micspam, you just talk and talk which people can clientside mute you for, the problem is the echo from your mic when you go on these long rants. Just fix the mic man

+1 on an ungag/unban whatever, this shouldn't have happened in the first place
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(03-04-2022, 03:03 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: Your mic is shit which is the only reason I belive you were permagagged, I think it was stupid for you to be permagagged in the first place, since all you do is talk about random topics, you don't even micspam, you just talk and talk which people can clientside mute you for, the problem is the echo from your mic when you go on these long rants. Just fix the mic man
Respectfully, this would be a fine response for other gamemodes such as DR or PH, where communication is not a necessary and essentail portion of the game.
I don't mind minor micspam #RIP-KillBot4.0 but if the echo is bad enough that it overshadowes KOS's or other game-necessary susses/communications, then it can't fly.

He has two options - buy headphones/fix the issue, or not use the mic. He was incapable of buying $5 headphones to fix the issue, therefore we defaulted to disabling his mic.
If he can attest to him having fixed the issue than I can support an ungag, but otherwise I feel the appeal for permagag should be denied.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
He was not gagged by me twice for his echoes, he was gagged by me for literally screaming into his mic in dead chat at people who dared to talk while he ranted about how he was going to be a person of influence.
Let him serve the temp-ban and make him permagagged.

This is a horrible shitpost thread, guy obviously doesn't care. Don't know why we're giving these trolls the time of day.
He isn't banned FYI.
Individual did ask me in game to ungag them, I made it excruciatingly clear back that they need to respond to the admins' concerns here, or they will likely not find relief from the permagag.
Given that they have declined to come back and respond, F's in chat.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I still think it was silly he was permagagged in the first place, but to each their own.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
"you just talk and talk which people can clientside mute you for".

To quote the rules:

"4. Do Not Spam: Chat and mic spam are never allowed. Singing, yelling, voice changers, and excessive speaking are all mic spam. Arguments that prevent others from enjoying the game are also prohibited."

[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
Look, even if this player is just a kid this appeal is still lacking as hell. Like come on you need to be legit here. -1
(03-04-2022, 08:40 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Look, even if this player is just a kid this appeal is still lacking as hell. Like come on you need to be legit here. -1
He's a grown man that streams lol