ungag me bro
(03-04-2022, 08:55 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote:
(03-04-2022, 08:40 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Look, even if this player is just a kid this appeal is still lacking as hell. Like come on you need to be legit here. -1
He's a grown man that streams lol
I swear someone said he was a kid on this thread. Eitherway that is even worse lol.
-1 on ungag. He has said many different excuses as to why he cant fix his mic and has contradicted quite a few of them later on. He has shown almost every time he uses his mic that he could not care less that he is echoing and mic spamming. Like Jammin said, he has been given plenty of solutions for his mic and has decided to just ignore them completely.
i literally bought new headphones. pro v's for 19 bucks at walmart. now i can be ungagged, and even though i now wont be making my rent this, this is all worth it.
(03-05-2022, 09:45 AM)lickmyballs24/7 Wrote: i literally bought new headphones. pro v's for 19 bucks at walmart. now i can be ungagged, and even though i now wont be making my rent this, this is all worth it.
Again, you were gaged for screaming which accumulated in a permanent gag. You need to show some good behavior for a while to get ungagged
(03-05-2022, 10:27 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote:
(03-05-2022, 09:45 AM)lickmyballs24/7 Wrote: i literally bought new headphones. pro v's for 19 bucks at walmart. now i can be ungagged, and even though i now wont be making my rent this, this is all worth it.
Again, you were gaged for screaming which accumulated in a permanent gag. You need to show some good behavior for a while to get ungagged
so then i hope the guy who was literally screaming "shut the fuck up!" got gagged as well cause thats the only reason i ever yelled. im not gonna let some fucking tard shut me up when there are people who actually want to have conversations with me in chat. either gag the guy who instigated my response by doing it first, or admit to some sort of bias towards cause i have a new mic now. and you specifically were there, so you know i only ever yelled in response to someone yelling at me.
(03-05-2022, 05:20 PM)lickmyballs24/7 Wrote:
(03-05-2022, 10:27 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote:
(03-05-2022, 09:45 AM)lickmyballs24/7 Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
im not gonna let some fucking tard shut me up when there are people who actually want to have conversations with me in chat. 
Not to add to the conversation too much, but our micspam rules indicate that yelling and/or excessive talking are both against the rules. This isn't prophunt or deathrun, where there's no importance to the voice comms, and they exist for social reasons only. In TTT, communication is critical - and extracurricular chatting should only be done in moderation.

That being said I'm sure if someone yelled "SHUT THE FUCK UP" into their mic loudly, that it would likely be gagged as well.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(03-05-2022, 05:37 PM)Jammin Wrote: Not to add to the conversation too much
It’s too late for that this thread is already 3 pages long lmao. I’m suprised it’s not closed by now since dude clearly didn’t edit his first post or respond properly to the other responses.
close thread he mic spam 35 times now closed case
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
okay so basically this is because you don't like me. cause youre using a thin technicality that only exists to delegate actual hunderences to the game as way to suggest i was being a hinderence to the game with providing any evidence other than i talk. i never slowwed gameplay, and often was answering questions i was asked. so you using such a "well, technically" argument to justify keeping me muted inherently implies i just wasnt saying something you liked.
-1 get headphones and stop screaming in the mic until then stay gagged
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions