ungag me bro
(03-05-2022, 07:41 PM)lickmyballs24/7 Wrote: okay so basically this is because you don't like me. cause youre using a thin technicality that only exists to delegate actual hunderences to the game as way to suggest i was being a hinderence to the game with providing any evidence other than i talk. i never slowwed gameplay, and often was answering questions i was asked. so you using such a "well, technically" argument to justify keeping me muted inherently implies i just wasnt saying something you liked.
Dude all you do is rant and rant and rant. You would scream at people who interrupted whatever topic you were on about. There is no point continuing this thread its going nowhere. If you feel like I or the admin Bryann who issues the permagag have abused you in some way please feel free to make an abuse report.
On request of the web staff team, I am locking this thread until a formal decision is made by the TTT Admins.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Well, as promised I would deny it. You can submit another appeal on 4/5/22.