Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anything relatable/annoying in daily life
Quite random, and nothing special really. This thread is for people to post anything that's relatable in day to day activities and life in general.

For example, we all have that problem every now and then when we are walking behind a slow walker and there is no way around them.

Feel free to reply to this thread with more relatable things that have happened to us in life.
Waking up and still being alive
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
People who won’t turn right at red lights

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Stubbing your toe, or biting your cheek/lip/tongue
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Going to fill up a drink in the kitchen then proceeding to sit at my desk then realizing I forgot my drink in the kitchen so I have to get back up and get my drink then sit back down.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
Driving behind that person going exactly at the speed limit
Knowing you have work in an hour and decide to get shitfaced anyways
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Filing up for gas and spending half your life savings to top off the tank
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Finally getting the baby asleep, and then comfortable enough to lay down to sleep yourself, and then the hip pain starts.
Any microsoft product