Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIIG_SAD Entitled Trusted / YaBoy Donor
kick war between 2 donors and himself
force slayed me in a 100% seeable and shootable spot (x2)
gagging almost half the server

Entitled.
Do you have some screenshots for us to see?
Format
Use the format below when reporting staff or donors. Fill all fields to the best of your ability.

Offender's Name:

Offender's SteamID:

What Server(s):

Offender's Rank:

What They Did:

When They Did It:

Potential Witnesses:

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*):

Other:
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Some evidence to go off would be lovely
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
in regards to the other people, they have been dealt with.

In regards to you, I asked you twice to relocate and you did not. I then slayed you for not relocating from your spot. For reference, your spot was within the fake wall on the house 2k20 map as a can. In this position, you are not visible, and not killable*. this kind of bad spot is similar to being a prop fully clipped into the texture.

the basics to remember if a spot is illegal is to remember if a noob who has just installed the game and hopped on can feasibly SEE and SHOOT you. you did not meet this criteria, ergo the spot is illegal.

(* - able to be killed with the basic revolver), seeable.

verbal complaints also hold no water. While the requirement is that you post your own videos, I am more than happy to supply you with a trim footage of what occurred.

footage from another post. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaAMkq1Gr4A

referenced post https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...#pid123481

referenced timestamp: 13:00 to 13:50 ish
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Abuse thread is just excuse to cry because can't follow rulez

Kick war was something taken to another thread and you saying that half the server was gagged was for players that deserve their gag, Biig sad did what they had to as staff
[Image: unknown.png]
(03-13-2022, 02:16 AM)Spanky Wrote: kick war between 2 donors and himself

Entitled.

Your Spot:
You must be seeable AND shootable at the same time.  Hiding in the secret wall is illegal because you are either seeable OR shootable.
A hunter must be halfway through the invisible wall to see you.  However, when they are halfway through the door, they are unable to shoot.  They need to go into the door to see you, then need to leave the door and blind fire to kill you.  Therefore, this spot is illegal.  You should have moved.  BIIG_SAD actually gave you quite a bit of time to comply.

The Gags:
Only a handful of individuals were gagged, primarily for slurs/slur baiting.  Huge exaggerations don't help your case.  Slurs/slur baiting are not allowed on the server.

"Kick War":
Donors are not allowed to kick players without very, very specific reasons.  Donors are not allowed to undo the commands by staff.  Donors are not allowed to kick staff.  The donors abused their commands by ungagging players and kicking staff, and BIIG_SAD rightfully yeeted them from the server.  That donor now is permabanned until their donor can be removed since they've proven they don't deserve to have the donor commands available to them.
(03-14-2022, 09:58 AM)chelllman Wrote:
(03-13-2022, 02:16 AM)Spanky Wrote: kick war between 2 donors and himself

Entitled.
"Kick War":
Donors are not allowed to kick players without very, very specific reasons.  Donors are not allowed to undo the commands by staff.  Donors are not allowed to kick staff.  The donors abused their commands by ungagging players and kicking staff, and BIIG_SAD rightfully yeeted them from the server.  That donor now is permabanned until their donor can be removed since they've proven they don't deserve to have the donor commands available to them.
If they are perma banned and soon to have their donor removed then why is thread still open? If they kicked staff and ungagged players gagged by staff then that's like a 0% chance of this person not losing donor.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
I'm guessing maybe people want more feedback or evidence of further abuse or the forum staff are just sleeping and haven't seen the amount of shitposts in this thread to close it
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Dude still didn’t edit his post to the correct format either so I guess they didn’t care much and just wanted to complain just to complain.