Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIIG_SAD Entitled Trusted / YaBoy Donor
(03-14-2022, 05:07 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Dude still didn’t edit his post to the correct format either so I guess they didn’t care much and just wanted to complain just to complain.

I told them the night of to update this post to the correct format and provide their own evidence, and they just shrugged it off. They didn't really have a leg to stand on anyway.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(03-14-2022, 04:11 PM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote:
(03-14-2022, 09:58 AM)chelllman Wrote:
(03-13-2022, 02:16 AM)Spanky Wrote: snip
"Kick War":
snip
If they are perma banned and soon to have their donor removed then why is thread still open? If they kicked staff and ungagged players gagged by staff then that's like a 0% chance of this person not losing donor.
The person making the donor abuse thread isn't the donor that was permabanned (just an FYI if you didn't see that).  I do agree that this should be closed as evidence is provided by BIIG_SAD, so there really isn't anything else anyone can contribute to this.
Format hasn’t been used, no evidence given by the reporter. Closing this as there is no action needed.
[Image: unknown.jpg]