Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donor want to be a staff I guess
Offender's Name: YaBoyEddyTTV

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:447653762

What Server(s): Prophunt

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: overstepped staff twice (unsure of footage; locating) kicking staff and other donors repeatedly. Yelled slurs into mic (i think, not sure, it was crazy). Ungagged a map gagged player.

When They Did It: 3/13/2022 ~ 3 AM EST; ~ 8 AM GMT

Potential Witnesses: August

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): 

begin at 14:11 for context. I can ( will, looking for footage) of previous maps where I told this person to chill and not gag people when I was here . this player did so twice on the map youturd. (about 1 or 2 maps previous).
Other: Donor was warned on two previous occasions within an hour, about how he should not gag/mute/ungag/unmute while a staff was present. He did not stop.

video is in original unedited state so there is not a doubt that this is genuine, original, non-tampered footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaAMkq1Gr4A
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Mork is also a witness to the cancer that was this night.
It was hard to tell exactly who was doing what, but half the server was being a little too edgy, yelling slurs, telling offensive jokes, micspamming, soundboarding, etc.

The videos I'll be uploading show the leadup to Eddy kicking Biig, and the kick war that followed as I assisted Biig with trying to get things straightened out.

Big thanks for Koshka for hopping on to ban some of the folks on the following map, including Eddy.

Videos:
Biig is kicked by Eddy for the first time, includes a couple minutes of leadup into it: https://youtu.be/zZOkaUOQWDI
Immediately following the previous video: https://youtu.be/v-9lFvlkunk

I have a third video of the kick war in full swing but YouTube is giving me issues uploading it. I can provide by other means if needed.

+1 for removal of donor, +1 for extended ban.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
+1 for Donor Removal +1 Extended Ban

This was chaotic, and Eddy surely needs a Reality Check that just because he is behind a Screen that doesnt allow him to be that Toxic...
Now I was going to say that eddy should get a strike(shocker me not screaming to remove their donors, but different to other that have literally bought it to just troll I have not seen that from them) but this evidence shows enough.  Still I think this player should receive a 1 and only last chance and if they intend to break it then removal should be next step.  

+1 for double strike for how severe the situation was

Edit: all right after actually watching the whole thing I change my mind and believe this player is not worthy of keeping the donor rank

+1 for removal and +1 for extended ban
[Image: unknown.png]
+1 for full donor removal such people dont need to have powers to abuse like that
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
My dude had a full on kick war. I am one for a full removal because that was actually stupid. I'm also extending the small temp ban on him further out so that this thread has time to be dealt with. I don't believe he has any good intentions with his powers or to abide by the guidelines/rules. Incase that wasn't mildly apparent when kicking staff and other donors a good ten times lol

+1 for stripping of donor.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Totally unacceptable behaviour for a donor. Very clear that it was bought to abuse it. To be demoted to supporter.
[Image: unknown.jpg]