Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A wild Sprigatito appeared
(03-16-2022, 01:17 PM)VolfVossTTV Wrote: I would like some more detail on these points you brought up 

"My time being here has thought me a few things and shown me a couple of others." 
What are a few of the things you have been taught or learned? 
Before coming here I had difficulty interacting with a community as a whole and being here has shown me how good it feels to socialize with others and how to work with a team.

"I could lend my time to help the server with trouble when possible and try to sort out other situations."
Are you not able to do so now as Tmod? What additionally do you believe you can do as a Moderator beside ban for longer length?
I believe the wording was a bit misleading as I was answering the question face-first and have been lending my time to server but would continue to do so. Additionally aside from the longer bans I can additionally help out with ban requests as there have been an influx of troublesome people roaming around the server and regulars would just want to get handled with. 

"I will be available to help the server with more than just simple trouble makers and try to help the community more by making it more welcoming with regular and newer players."
What more do you believe you can do as Moderator that you can't also do as Tmod in regards to welcoming regular and newer players?
Suffice to say, being staff is to help the community and to help what troubles players. Being a Mod will allow me to communicate in a better stance. 

"Being part of the T-mod team has thought me things to make me more prepared for this role."
What have you learned as Tmod to prepare you for the role of Moderator? Have you been a Moderator before?
I have learned much from being a Tmod from my time being in the role to talking to fellow peers about how to handle situations. I have learned that foremost this is volunteering position and have nothing binding me to forcefully play on server. I have learned how to handle many situations from experience and from fellow staff members and what procedures to follow for such events. I have not been in a Moderator position before so this is a new experience for me and hope to keep helping the server in any way that I can. 

I am one to pay attention to wording, so these statements stood out to me and I'd like just a bit more explanation is all before casting my vote. I'm mainly trying to understand better as I've been MIA due to training lately.

Messages In This Thread
A wild Sprigatito appeared - by Koshka - 03-14-2022, 08:59 PM
RE: A wild Sprigatito appeared - by Wilfry - 03-14-2022, 09:13 PM
RE: A wild Sprigatito appeared - by BIIG_SAD - 03-15-2022, 03:55 AM
RE: A wild Sprigatito appeared - by The Triangle - 03-16-2022, 01:17 PM
RE: A wild Sprigatito appeared - by Koshka - 03-19-2022, 09:08 PM
RE: A wild Sprigatito appeared - by Zom13ae - 03-19-2022, 10:34 PM
RE: A wild Sprigatito appeared - by Nazu - 03-19-2022, 10:58 PM
RE: A wild Sprigatito appeared - by real (4) - 03-19-2022, 11:18 PM
RE: A wild Sprigatito appeared - by Salty - 03-20-2022, 11:20 AM
RE: A wild Sprigatito appeared - by BIIG_SAD - 03-23-2022, 01:20 AM
RE: A wild Sprigatito appeared - by chaos - 03-23-2022, 11:49 AM