Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A wild Sprigatito appeared
Ingame Names: Koshka (Koshka Tabaxi), Loona Mondragon

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:195917143

Time Played:  Little over 500 hours (510)

When First Joined:  I joined on June 18 of 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I play Sunday-Saturday after work, around 7 PM-2~3AM. CST. I can be available all day on my days off which vary from a week to week basis. 

Rank Desired:  The rank I desire is Mod.

Current Rank:  My current rank in game is T-Mod

What can you do to help the community?: My time being here has thought me a few things and shown me a couple of others. I could lend my time to help the server with trouble when possible and try to sort out other situations. I will be available to help the server with more than just simple trouble makers and try to help the community more by making it more welcoming with regular and newer players. Being part of the T-mod team has thought me things to make me more prepared for this role. Almost like donor commands has a similar feel to being trusted but with more responsibility

Why do you want to help the community?:
Being in this community for almost a year has shown me many things about being part of something bigger even if it is just a simple gaming community. The stories shared here and the people here are so unique in their own way that being someone they could rely for assistance is my small way of giving back. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No, I have not...Really

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Yes, Cat and the Bag Spray painted blue cat
Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?
Yes, I have and been using GeForce experience
How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others? 
I have been absent from steam in total for about 3 years. I obtained a new computer for personal use and got curious and installed steam and the few games I remember I did enjoy playing was Garry’s mod. I remembered playing on a server but to no one's surprise it was gone so I looked into the active server at the time and found this “Dinkleberg'' server and my first thought was the “Fairly Oddparents'' so I joined and the first map i played was Dimmsdale how fitting.
Other:  I will like any feedback positive or negative that i need to improve or that needs to be addressed. I am still learning how to be a better staff member for the community and for myself. 

Thank you.
While I have interacted less with Koshka than with Chelll, on the period were we are both in lobby I can see that Koshka has control of the situation, knows the rules and how to enforce them and I believe they are an easy candidate for mod.

+1 for Mod Sprigatito
[Image: unknown.png]
+1 for mod; is very efficient
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
It's no secret that Koshka and I are good friends, so take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Koshka would make a fantastic moderator.  His availability to get on the server covers quite a bit of time when most higher staff are unable to get on (late into the evening).
He's level headed, collects good evidence, and exercises good judgement.  His perspective would be a positive addition to the moderator team.

+1
Though i haven't played alot with you, i think that you're a good influence when you are around, but other than that i don't it would be good with you as a mod.

+1
Aye the paints fading. We're spray painting you green now? Jeez.

I can't remember having any issues from you or your evidence from ban requests. You do fine with handling the lobby and generally with issuing punishments while being fair to people in the lobby. You're more or less a bit more free in your staffing which isn't a bad thing. Everyone does it a little different. You get the problem children handled fine. 

I'll tell you the same thing that I told the vending machine over there on the other side. Even when you are a Moderator you will still have questions, concerns and generally might view something different from others. Opinions on uncertainty is a good thing because it allows you to make a solid judgement call. I for one will answer any questions that you may think up as I previously have. I can't quite think of anything else that I feel I should bring up. 

Good luck replacing your faded blue coat with a shiny (ugly) green one. 

+1 from me.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I would like some more detail on these points you brought up 

"My time being here has thought me a few things and shown me a couple of others." 
What are a few of the things you have been taught or learned? 

"I could lend my time to help the server with trouble when possible and try to sort out other situations."
Are you not able to do so now as Tmod? What additionally do you believe you can do as a Moderator beside ban for longer length?

"I will be available to help the server with more than just simple trouble makers and try to help the community more by making it more welcoming with regular and newer players."
What more do you believe you can do as Moderator that you can't also do as Tmod in regards to welcoming regular and newer players?

"Being part of the T-mod team has thought me things to make me more prepared for this role."
What have you learned as Tmod to prepare you for the role of Moderator? Have you been a Moderator before?

I am one to pay attention to wording, so these statements stood out to me and I'd like just a bit more explanation is all before casting my vote. I'm mainly trying to understand better as I've been MIA due to training lately.
(03-16-2022, 01:17 PM)VolfVossTTV Wrote: I would like some more detail on these points you brought up 

"My time being here has thought me a few things and shown me a couple of others." 
What are a few of the things you have been taught or learned? 
Before coming here I had difficulty interacting with a community as a whole and being here has shown me how good it feels to socialize with others and how to work with a team.

"I could lend my time to help the server with trouble when possible and try to sort out other situations."
Are you not able to do so now as Tmod? What additionally do you believe you can do as a Moderator beside ban for longer length?
I believe the wording was a bit misleading as I was answering the question face-first and have been lending my time to server but would continue to do so. Additionally aside from the longer bans I can additionally help out with ban requests as there have been an influx of troublesome people roaming around the server and regulars would just want to get handled with. 

"I will be available to help the server with more than just simple trouble makers and try to help the community more by making it more welcoming with regular and newer players."
What more do you believe you can do as Moderator that you can't also do as Tmod in regards to welcoming regular and newer players?
Suffice to say, being staff is to help the community and to help what troubles players. Being a Mod will allow me to communicate in a better stance. 

"Being part of the T-mod team has thought me things to make me more prepared for this role."
What have you learned as Tmod to prepare you for the role of Moderator? Have you been a Moderator before?
I have learned much from being a Tmod from my time being in the role to talking to fellow peers about how to handle situations. I have learned that foremost this is volunteering position and have nothing binding me to forcefully play on server. I have learned how to handle many situations from experience and from fellow staff members and what procedures to follow for such events. I have not been in a Moderator position before so this is a new experience for me and hope to keep helping the server in any way that I can. 

I am one to pay attention to wording, so these statements stood out to me and I'd like just a bit more explanation is all before casting my vote. I'm mainly trying to understand better as I've been MIA due to training lately.
Koshka has always been very level-headed, works well with other staff members, and is well known in the community. Their style of staffing works and is effective, they also communicate very and are very reliable.  

Cat should be green, if you ask me. +1

*coughcoughweedcatcoughcough*(again for legal purposes this is a joke)
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
One of the easiest +1s ever, Koshka is one of the most levelheaded and respectable staff around

Go green
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]