Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making ttt_space_station great again
I'd find it cool if you can create a time event, where the space station executes it's self destruct mechanic at x minutes. (5 / OT for example.) I'm one for keeping the self destruct mechanic, but it would be cool if somehow it could be tweaked.

I doubt that could be possible, but it would make the map less of a meme and more of an actual map.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
There should also be a bunker in the space station that doesn't leave and after _ amount of time it's safe to return
all these ideas are fantastic! I think that only a few of them would be undoable though.
(05-07-2017, 01:07 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: The space station self-destructing after destroying the generator isn't a bug, it's part of the map and the main purpose of it. I don't know why the basis of the map is being removed. The map itself just takes a long time because of the way it's designed with escape pods.

Of course it isn't a bug. But as it stands, whoever destroys' it can easily get the majority of the server killed with no consequences. I was thinking that I might make it so the destroyer of the generator becomes the damage owner, but that is grounds for a LOT of accidental rdm.
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
@An Ol' Spicy Keychain can you set it up so an escape pod explodes? Like it's randomly triggered. So it's a 50/50 chance you board the right one?
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(05-08-2017, 04:20 AM)tons4583 Wrote: @An Ol' Spicy Keychain can you set it up so an escape pod explodes? Like it's randomly triggered. So it's a 50/50 chance you board the right one?

I could, probably. Would be interesting.

Another, smaller update: Outside the ship has 0.5-0.2 the gravity. Also the default playermodel is an astronaut.
(05-08-2017, 04:47 AM)An Ol Spicy Keychain Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 04:20 AM)tons4583 Wrote: @An Ol' Spicy Keychain can you set it up so an escape pod explodes? Like it's randomly triggered. So it's a 50/50 chance you board the right one?

Another, smaller update: Outside the ship has 0.5-0.2 the gravity. Also the default playermodel is an astronaut.
Please no playermodel. We have enough shitty ones already
Please just default Traitor playermodels. Unless the astronaut model is very well made.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(05-08-2017, 09:13 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote:

(05-08-2017, 10:02 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Please just default Traitor playermodels. Unless the astronaut model is very well made.

your opinion was duly noted and duly thrown in t fuckin TRASH
(05-08-2017, 12:58 PM)An Ol Spicy Keychain Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 09:13 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote:

(05-08-2017, 10:02 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Please just default Traitor playermodels. Unless the astronaut model is very well made.

your opinion was duly noted and duly thrown in t fuckin TRASH

Oh damn.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]