Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIIG_SAD
he continuously bans with no right to do so. He violates the MOTD and wont unmute or gag when he says he will. I have played this server since 2015 and ive never seen anything like this he continuously bans or kicks over and over again its a shame he thinks he is above everyone. please do something about this...
K here we go first off you should use the format I pasted below another thing you need evidence to back up and support your claims of staff abuse. Follow these things please and thanks and have a nice day
Offender's Name:

Offender's SteamID:

What Server(s):

Offender's Rank:

What They Did:

When They Did It:

Potential Witnesses:

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*):

Other:

I will simply see what happens evidence wise before I place a vote on the matter
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod

Dude, you've been told countless to just sit and wait until your mute and gag were over, but you kept leaving, and rejoin.
Which means that you gag - and mute evaded, and theres plenty of evidence against you.
(03-15-2022, 05:04 AM)MJD♡ Wrote: he continuously bans with no right to do so. He violates the MOTD and wont unmute or gag when he says he will. I have played this server since 2015 and ive never seen anything like this he continuously bans or kicks over and over again its a shame he thinks he is above everyone. please do something about this...
Hi MJD.

It seems like you have a complaint against me. Lets address this.
First, I am trusted on PH, which means I cannot issue bans like the first part of your claim outlines. I am trusted, and thus can only gag, mute, swap, and kick. these are my available commands. Ergo, you claiming I banned a bunch of people with no right is invalid. In regards to MOTD violation, I asked you twice to cut out he bk foot lettuce voice and other spammy things on the map undawataa. you did not after two warns, so on the third warn, I issued a gag. you continued to argue the point in the text chat, so after a bit, you were muted. You then proceeded to immediately LEAVE AND REJOIN which is punishment evasion. I re-issued these. You again dc-rc 'd. I issued a kick. You came back. you still had outstanding gag/mute so these were re-issued. you continued the disconnect-reconnect behavior, so no punishment was actually sat for the map gag/mute. Next map, After I allowed you to speak, you came out swinging, arguing loudly about your status. I asked you to drop the topic twice, and you did not. you were summarily gagged for arguing with a staff member. you then proceeded to issue insults to me multiple times, which is also against the MOTD.

You kept your evasive behavior to the map of pirate ship. When I failed to issue a mute to you in continuance of your dodged (now map-kick-ban) punishment, you proceeded to demonstrate harassing behavior. you were thus gagged for that. 

From this, all I can conclude is that you either did not read the MOTD carefully, or you did not retain that which was in the MOTD, or that you willingly chose to ignore it.

In any case, two things apply:
1: do not attribute to malice that which can be summed to incompetence
2: incomptetence can have the same effect as malice

-1, will attach video footage later. gotta sleep and work.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I was going to refrain from saying anything until evidence was posted but after being on with you early this morning and biig sad i came on and you were gagged because you kept evading you were begging to be ungagged then not even 2 seconds later you evaded right in front of my eyes you kept doing it and kept getting gagged and muted for it, you kept bringing it up after staff told you to drop it. Biig_sad got off to go to sleep and then you still talked about it afterwards I told you to make your formatting right and put what ever you had against biig sad here so it can be looked at you still have not done so therefore Im a -1

Other: Both your forums and steam profile pics are not appropriate.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
You again? Not only doing the wrong format of report, inapropriate PFP, and no evidence whatsoever.

You surely are asking for problem with a Alt post as well.
Oh look at that another post with no evidence what so ever and they didn’t follow the format either. Idk why y’all come on here to complain with no evidence and you don’t even care enough to follow the format. Nothing is gonna be done if you don’t make a effort.
A few things to point out. BIIGSAD is a Trusted, that role does not have the power to ban. I’ve seen plenty of evidence of you causing trouble on the server but you’ve given me none that BIIGSAD has overstepped or abused power. There is also a format to use for these report which you did not use.

I see no reason for BIIGSAD to have any punishment. Maybe in future follow our server rules and our staff won’t have to use their commands so much. It ruins the game for everyone else.
[Image: unknown.jpg]