Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
unban request
I'll simply state that I'm Neutral.  

The donor stuff doesn't really matter anymore and you should be a supporter already if Dink did it correctly. That's really not something that concerns me. There were issues before though, more reasons for the ban staying on. I won't directly speak about them because the person affected will have a chance to speak about it when they're able to. Either way if they are fine with you being unbanned then I shall support it as well.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Hope you're in a better mindset. 

+1 for unban
I don't play prop Hunt and should keep my mouth shut, but I will say two things.
First, I do think that you owe a few individuals, one especially who comes to mind, an apology. You may have done so behind closed doors, but I would encourage you to do so if you have not done so yet (perhaps via Fish). If you have done so then you can disregard this.
Second, I just want to note that while he is banned from Discord, his banning reason has nothing to do with the situation and is more of a technical issue. He did misbehave in discord, but this was to a more minor degree. The fact that he's banned from Discord should not be taken into account, in case it is currently.

I will now go back to my lonely cave.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I have no problems with this, dude was fine to play with until the incident lol

+1
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Supporter rank is the only way I'll Support an unban.
Neutral.

While I do not support the messages you supported and I do not support the behaviors you performed, I can attest that people change. However, that does not change that you at one point promoted a hateful message and did a bad thing. While I am indifferent to you coming back, I would like to see you take this to grow as a person and fully accept what you did, and move on.  At the end of the day, we all want to play PH here. If you come back, come back better.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Neutral.
As long as you don't ghost any more, I wouldn't care if ya come back as supporter. 
I am going to be neutral as well...

The actions you had back then was  the reason i had to download OBS, cause it was clearly needed to help keeping one place i like clean, i do believe you can change, but it seens that you have a record of causing problems, whatever their decisions will be, i do hope you do better, otherwise im behind a perma ban...
I’m remaining neutral, as long as the donor rank is stripped I don’t see as many issues. You did cause a great deal of trouble but if you have grown that’s a big feet you accomplished to show and prove to everyone. I just hope you’re better.
bump since I know Dink is alive (sorta).