Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
unban request

Steam Name: superbladen/[test]superbladen

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:79181779

Who banned you: ryzif

Reason for ban: donor abuse and 
attempted mass kicking 

Reason for Admins to unban you: I understand that what I did was wrong and I shouldn't have done it. I have thought about what I did over the past 2 months that I have been banned for and I highly regret it. I enjoyed playing on this server with everyone and I hope that I can play on there again. If given the chance I hope I can become a better player and person in the community and go back to the way things where. 
Link to their donor abuse thread: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=15730

Remaining Neutral.

EDIT: I am +1 for unban or reduction as long as you are stripped of Donor. You knew better.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Trying to kick everyone after playing on the server for so long? Makes no sense... -1 on an unban, you should've known better being a player since 2019 :/
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
I have many things i want to say about your behavior but this is for what you did with the powers of a donor.
As long you don't have your donor rank in-game i would be in favor of at least a reduced ban.
because you clearly were just in your worst mood at the time, so as long as you can return as no longer a donor then sure have your third chance
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
I can agree with a ban time reduction after the donor rank is taken away.
[Image: unknown.png]
+1 for unban do to historical precedent as long as donor is removed.

In the past, people have been banned for donor abuse and remained banned until their donor is removed.  Given that his donor is already gone (or in the process of being taken away), there is no danger of him trying to kick staff or other players again.

Note to Superbladen:
What you did was very stupid.  I'd encourage you to be more mindful of your actions should you be allowed to return to the server.
+1 How ever he should not have donor, and you superbladen will need to prove yourself again to everyone and dont do it again be a good noodle :). Good luck
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
+1 I think you've served enough time. I'm indifferent on whether you need donor stripped or not, as that's entirely the admins' discretion. Regardless of whether you lose donor or not, I think you should be unbanned. Just don't let emotions ride high and cause you to make impulsive decisions like what you did that got you banned in the future.
Per the linked thread donor was to be removed. So long as that was the case, sure +1. Getting into a kick fight with staff is quite interesting but 2 months should be enough to get the point across.

Edit: I had my history refreshed on this after I originally commented. I am neutral on this as if you don’t receive an unban then you brought it on yourself. You had some very shitty behavior that isn’t allowed, and supported the same behavior from other individuals.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 to an unban and to be demoted to supporter.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]