Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Giveaway
Intro n' shit

Hi Y'all. It's your favorite (?) tech idiot back at it again. 

Back in 2021 Christmas time, I did a Christmas giveaway.( see here ) It seemed to be wildly popular that people got that which they desired or needed. Some people got fantastic things as surprise upgrades, and some people got some desperately needed hardware.
Now the business part.
I again am back here to do another one. This time, I will have two winners to get some kind of tech upgrade. It is possible (but not limited) to get RAM, storage, fans, or peripherals. these are trivial things that I can provide. The window will close on the last day of this month, and winners and prizes will be decided going into April. 

But, why?

for teh lolz. No, seriously. I just want people to get some upgrades. I have relied on generosity in the past for other things that ended up saving my bacon, so I thought it would be good if I also do a random act of kindness.

So, how do I sign myself up for this, and can I?
Sure you can! the way to do it is to be a part of the discord, and put your discord and IGN. It would also help me if you tell me what is your preferred server.
One more thing--I would be shipping out from the USA. This has been an issue since a certain virus has been floating around. If I cant ship out to you, I may just be out of luck. If you are far away and shippable, no problem, it may just take longer.
If I won before, can I win again?
It is possible, but I will weight other people more to make it more fair to the people who have not won from my previous giveaway.

Conclusion
Let's see repping from all of Dinks. Hopefully, I will be able to run more of these in the future. We will see.

will post updates as they come.

UPDATE 3/23: will extend timelines out to closing on april 20(tentative).

Update #2. Due to tapering responses and IRL events, the event will close sooner than expected, on the 10th. Thanks all for bearing with me. 

Speaking of bearing with me, the current breakdown of entries as of 4/6 is as follows:
[Image: chartRep01.PNG]
We have about half the people entering maining TTT, about 3/10 being from prophunt, around 7% from murder, and 2 from other sources (none listed as main server, or as forums given as server). That being said, about 38% of you beautiful people play on multiple servers. Let's keep on, and raise that number!

once again, thanks y'all for your patience and letting us all do a fantastic thing.

PS: if you know of someone looking, send em here, they got until 4/10 at midnight EST.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winners have been chosen! Lets congratulate em. 

Winners:
Medthicc, Sam

I will reach out to you asap. If I cant contact you within 48 hours, I will reselect.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-BIIGSAD out.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Another Biigaway!

IGN: August
Discord ID: August#1210

Murder/PH
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Its a lucky dip

IGN: KaptainLes/NotKapatinLes/Old Mate Greg
Discord ID: KaptainLes#0001

PH/TTT/DR
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+1 legit :^) i won last time and got my item in a timely manner.
good luck to everyone (not entering)
Oh this is exciting!

EH1884#7370
IGN- THTElite
PH Server

Good Luck Everyone!
IGN: Sam
Discord ID: Hqwkmoon V#3392

Prophunt although i might expand onto other servers
IGN: ⋆ Fx ⋆
Discord: ⋆ Fx??#7038

TTT