Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Giveaway
IGN: Ryzif/Bread

Discord: Ryzif#0398

PH/TTT

I'd prefer to be on the lower priority list if I happen to win anything.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Its ya boy, tingus pingus.

IGN: Haxune
Discord: Haxune#1337
 Uh oh, all errors!
Normally I let these go by and just watch, but there are a couple small things I could use and if not then a few others not commenting have switched setups and are missing a few pieces.

matt_st3 (Strongrule)
Matt_St3 (Strongrule)#6609
Forums

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
IGN: dong
Discord ID: dong#8491
TTT/DR
Thanks for doing these giveaways
Interesting!!!

IGN: Bryanbrr
Discord: Bryanbrr#0507

TTT: Da best server <3
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Thanks for the chance dude! <3

IGN: Medthicc

Discord: Medthicc#1312
bump for update #2
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Winners have been chosen
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD