Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Results of Their Actions
Dear Dinkleberg’s Staff and Community Members,

We all hate to make threads like this but it is necessary every time to let the community know about two community members’ actions when they are dangerous to the community as a whole. It has been brought to the attention of the administrative team that a minor has knowingly been flirting and/or engaging in sexual chats and extremely sexual actions in DM’s with various adults both in and out of the community. To remove any potential legal issues and prevent this behavior from continuing it was decided to remove these people from the community permanently. They are well known members of the community and we want it known that this type of behavior is not tolerated. Over the past few years, there have been several adult aged individuals who have been removed for inappropriate behavior; let it be known that if you’re a minor who is knowingly engaging in a sexual nature that you are not exempt from being removed from the Dinkleberg’s Community as well. This is taking into the fact that the minor has knowingly done similar actions for years up to this point and we are not willing to risk any members being DMed in such an inappropriate manner or being blackmailed by manipulated messages. It should be common sense to not cause yourself and others issues that are morally wrong as well as legally wrong. When that common sense is ignored, it leads to the following statement.

From this day forward, ChiefRunningWolf and Ashley (aka Milly Dilly) will no longer have a place in this community. They have both taken part in the situation mentioned above and both have lied to the administrators and have tried to hide and/or manipulate information to their own advantage. No community members are to follow them around and/or harass them about this subject to further punish them. If you choose to follow or harass them in any way, you could be removed from the community for harassment. The decision to remove two well-known members of this community was not made lightly. Both individuals were colleagues of ours - staff members who worked for their ranks - friends of ours at one time - do know this decision was not made lightly. We are better than them and will not stoop down to their level.

We will answer all appropriate questions that we can and we are sorry for something like this to need to be posted again. We will keep this thread open as long as people remain civil. 

Sincerely,
The Administrators of Dinkleberg’s Gmod
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
A damn shame, but glad it's been taken care of.
 Uh oh, all errors!
Thank all of you for keeping community safe and clean ...Glad it's been taken care of.
What a damn shame. Thanks for the update and the transparency, guys. This kind of thing sucks every single time, and every year we always seem to find one or two bad ones, but at least they're always dealt with.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
I always told you guys that i fucking hated milly.

I cannot with this news. Im fucking embarrassed and exhausted that people like this come into this community and try to fucking pull the wool over our eyes.
Go away
Milly annoyed me a little but was still somewhat chill towards me even after the shit that happened in staff chat. Definitely the best option to Community Ban them considering the situation. Well handled and well reported.
wow... huh thanks for the info
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
this is to say the least surprising
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
this is quite shocking and i am dissapointed i wish this stopped happening,
Its a darn shame, I didn't really have any pleasant interactions with milly unfortunately but still sad too see that this stuff happens. Ty for keeping our community clean and safe admins keep up the good work :)
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod