Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Results of Their Actions
(03-20-2022, 03:58 AM)Reina Wrote: I find it extremely difficult to imagine her as a predator, so I'm hopeful that she played a different role in this situation. 
Unfortunately I thought the same but due to baiting these types of responses and other things they are just as guilty.  Different sides of the same coin. I just thought it was a little necessary to clear it up that they were not innocent here/a victim. Innocence does not bring a community ban on someone..
Im thankful for you guys to come clean with this...

And im very upset with the situation, but since its resolved, i feel way better and thankful for your decision.
I'm honestly just disappointed in chief good work to the staff team involved
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Didn’t really know chiefwolf that well, but I feel like everyone in this community talked to milly at one point. Again it’s a shame but it is what it is. Thank you for making this announcement and taking care of things.
Similar to Wrom, I never really have any pleasant interactions with Milly, and based off previous discussions I had with that individual, I cannot act like I'm surprised that something was going on and ended up getting them removed from the community.

Thanks for your transparency on the situation; I get that it was a hard decision to make, but you ultimately made the right decision. Love you all.
Big thank you to the administrators for dealing with this difficult situation.  Hopefully the community can move forward stronger than before.

Wolf was actually the first staff member that I ever met on this server when I joined in March 2021.  I was pretty sad when I became staff and he wasn't active, and now I'm glad that he never became active again. 

Sometimes you need to excise the tumors to save the host.
Admin team.

Thank you for removing these people from our community. Things and stuff like what these two did have no place here.
While this news is (sadly) shocking, on the plus side, the upper staff team has dealt with this in a timely, mature, and professional fashion.

One thing I know is that the hardest thing to do is to remove someone you knew from a social circle. In this case, it is done to protect the community at large. Those in the upper staff team made some tough decisions very quickly, in the best possible manner.

I guess, at the end of the day, I have no words other than extreme disappointment in the behavior the two demonstrated, and impression at the neatness of the response.

Admin team. please keep up the good work. Every bad actor you remove is to the greatest benefit to the community here.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
What a bunch of degenerates lmao. Good job guys
Didn't know Chief but I am not at all surprised about Milly based on the interactions I had with her. I think being a newer member with fresh eyes on behaviors definitely helped me see this coming. It is quite unfortunate that there are people doing these things and I am glad it was handled.
I keep getting messages with question on this, as I'm sure others are as well.
To be clear, Chief was the adult here, conversing with a minor.
Ashley was the Minor, but egging it on/baiting it/equally participating. BOTH were guilty, and removed, as they knew the ages and knew it was wrong/illegal. Just clearing it up for those that weren't aware, and to avoid a situation like this arising for others.